Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

underdeveloped? tuberous? help!

(30-01-2014, 06:56 PM)beckums Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 05:21 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Maybe it's just all the milk in them showing through? :-o
Well, you'd be dead two if someone poked a hole in you and shoved a barbell through you!! Rolleyes
Well, I DID have someone for 10 years, but they eventually cheated on me!! Angry And I had to wait 30 years to get THAT ONE!!
As one vulture said to the other: Patience, my ASS, Alphonse!! I'm gonna KILL somethin'!! Wink

Without a doubt if you lived here (ottawa, ca) you would meet some awesome potential partners ; like every city, we have inconsiderate, impulsive people who cheat.. but we also have amazing universally tolerant people who are also on a quest for love. (:
Well, send some of them down here where it's warm, but the people that are from here are too stuck-up to even say, "Hi!", to a total stranger!

Noogling will help you a ton

(31-01-2014, 01:01 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Noogling will help you a ton
Forget a ton !!
Jenna you are a living proof if ever there was one Smile

(31-01-2014, 12:55 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 05:21 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Maybe it's just all the milk in them showing through? :-o
Well, you'd be dead two if someone poked a hole in you and shoved a barbell through you!! Rolleyes
Well, I DID have someone for 10 years, but they eventually cheated on me!! Angry And I had to wait 30 years to get THAT ONE!!
As one vulture said to the other: Patience, my ASS, Alphonse!! I'm gonna KILL somethin'!! Wink

Without a doubt if you lived here (ottawa, ca) you would meet some awesome potential partners ; like every city, we have inconsiderate, impulsive people who cheat.. but we also have amazing universally tolerant people who are also on a quest for love. (:
Well, send some of them down here where it's warm, but the people that are from here are too stuck-up to even say, "Hi!", to a total stranger!

*uses awesome telekenetic skills to send sweet hotties down south*

(31-01-2014, 01:19 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 01:01 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Noogling will help you a ton
Forget a ton !!
Jenna you are a living proof if ever there was one Smile

I intend on getting a nb in the upcoming weeks.
Is there any advice I could use for my purchase? I'm kind of clueless, haha :p

(31-01-2014, 04:15 AM)beckums Wrote:  

Thank you!! (Sure hope it works!!)

(31-01-2014, 05:23 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 04:15 AM)beckums Wrote:  

Thank you!! (Sure hope it works!!)

Keep me posted Wink
I'll reciprocate with boobie updates Smile
Scouts honor!

(31-01-2014, 05:31 AM)beckums Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 05:23 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Thank you!! (Sure hope it works!!)

Keep me posted Wink
I'll reciprocate with boobie updates Smile
Scouts honor!
Okay, I sure will!!
Can't wait to see those girls grow nice and BIG!!!!

I think your breasts are nice doing a 3day fast helped me quit smoking I just ate 1 cup papaya per meal I haven't had a craving to smoke since and I didn't really want to quit I did it for my boyfriend. I used papaya because its supposed to be one of the best booby foods you should be careful if you try it though gaining weight will help you gain breasts.

(31-01-2014, 09:12 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I think your breasts are nice doing a 3day fast helped me quit smoking I just ate 1 cup papaya per meal I haven't had a craving to smoke since and I didn't really want to quit I did it for my boyfriend. I used papaya because its supposed to be one of the best booby foods you should be careful if you try it though gaining weight will help you gain breasts.

Thanks for the input! I am quitting for my boyfriend and for tatas. I myself do not want to quit either. I will deff try the papaya method Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon