Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie asking for help/advice!

Question 

Hello everyone! I'm new here and hoping for some advice from you all. I've been reading around for a few months before I decided to make an account.

I'm 18 years old, with an underbust of 27" and bust at around 29". I'm around 5' 2"-3" and 108 lbs. I have always been a little underweight until I started to gain some throughout high school (my BMI is now 18.6-18.9). It's been pretty hard for me to gain weight intentionally. My diet hasn't been the best, and I don't think I've been very stressed, but I have generally been an anxious person. It's getting better now though. I started my period 5-6 years ago, and I don't really remember having any actual growth past what my doctor called "breast buds" some time before I started my period. I don't think I have grown at all for the past 4 years (except for maybe a tiny bit of filling/rounding out), which makes me believe I won't be growing anymore on my own.

My cycle/periods are now on the regular side I think, but every few months I get a cycle that's too short/long (23 days or 39 days). From online tests I'm usually getting my results as estrogen dominant, though I'm not sure how seriously I should consider those. My mom is about a full A, her sister and my grandmother are/were Bs. My mom said she grew a tiny bit in her 20s before she stopped, however when I went to my orthopedic a few years ago he determined that my growth plate has closed(?) which means I have definitely finished growing in height ... not completely sure what it means in terms of breast growth.

I've tried doing the female deer massage for a month without results (stopped due to starting college). For the past few weeks, I have been doing a combination of massages with muscle rub and flaxseed oil. Since my left breast is fuller/larger than my right, I've been focusing on my right one only.

So I wanted to ask for any suggestions on what to do or what could help me grow ... I'm not asking for much change. I have a pretty small frame anyway, so I would be really, really grateful to fill out my 30A/32A bras!

Do I sound underdeveloped considering what a short period of time they've actually grown? My boobs look like they might be at Tanner Stage 3 or 4 b/c the nipples are forming a small separate mound, or maybe they could just be very small. I think I might be too young for herbs? I've considered BO, but the risks w/ ovarian cancer, etc. that I've read about are kind of scaring me away. I've also thought about getting progesterone cream b/c of my supposed estrogen dominance, is that a bad idea? Should I get a hormone saliva test? Ahh, sorry for asking so many questions! Blush I would really appreciate any advice. Thank you.

A hormone test would probably be your best bet if you can afford one. That way, you'll know what you're lacking/in excess of and you can form a program accordingly. Have you considered a pump?

Good luck!

(01-02-2014, 06:42 AM)prettylily Wrote:  A hormone test would probably be your best bet if you can afford one. That way, you'll know what you're lacking/in excess of and you can form a program accordingly. Have you considered a pump?

Good luck!

Hi prettylily, thanks for your input! I'm sharing a tiny room with a roommate (and a bathroom with 20 other people) right now since I'm in school, so I have virtually no privacy. I'll probably avoid getting a pump until I come back home this summer or a little later when I get my own space. But even then I'm not sure how much time I can dedicate to pumping, so I'm trying to look for alternatives.

Also, for hormone testing do you think a test for estradiol and progesterone would be enough?

Quote:Also, for hormone testing do you think a test for estradiol and progesterone would be enough?
I'm not sure. Hopefully another member will be able to answer.

So I just recently started my period again, and it hasn't even been 2 weeks since my last one ended. Sad I think I'll try to get a test that includes testosterone, dhea-s, and cortisol as well. Hope I'll be able to form a coherent plan from there.

(04-02-2014, 11:50 PM)carreralu Wrote:  So I just recently started my period again, and it hasn't even been 2 weeks since my last one ended. Sad I think I'll try to get a test that includes testosterone, dhea-s, and cortisol as well. Hope I'll be able to form a coherent plan from there.

Sounds like your hormones are out of skew so it would certainly help with hormone test. You could always take FG FN spearmint tea . Maybe consider stronger herb like PM later. I would deffo continue with Brest massage

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon