Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boost Your Bust causing BAD RASH!

Bug 

I've been using the Boost Your Bust program for half a month, lately I've been having to stop the program for a week or few days because I'd get a real bad rash & my breasts would be really itchy.
Whats causing the bad rash is the wild yam extract & fenugreek extract mixed with vaseline lotion that the BYB program is telling me to put on my breasts for a breast massage. Everytime I put this extract stuff on my breasts, my breasts sting so bad. I really want to quit the breast massage part of the BYB program & instead use naturaful for the breast massage. Naturaful does not burn or sting my breasts. I sent Jenny "the owner of BYB" a email about this, but she never replies.

Here's what I'm using~
http://www.pureformulas.com/wild-yam-roo...klTA5.dpbs

http://www.pureformulas.com/fenugreek-seed-extract-2-fl-oz-by-natures-answer.html?CUSTOMTRACKING=CUSTOMTRACKING&CAWELAID=1585590889&catargetid=1811371818&cadevice=c&cagpspn=pla&gclid=CLvSzce5sLoCFS9eQgodw08A6w#sthash.wp7LbuYa.oggveS3S.dpbs

of course stop if its not working and giving you a rash!
A few things mineral oils like Vaseline or baby oil are really not recommended I can't see them mixing well with extracts these oils are not good for your skin they don't absorb or nourise it and I don't know how useful wild yam is topically does its well known it cannot make progesterone in/on your body only in a lab its what natural progesterone cream is made from but needs to be altered
Boost your bust isn't recommended either as it often won't work it misses out alot of needed information and really is just a collection of nbe tips its much better to use this forums to research methods that suit you better.
You can also try using a natural plant oil or lotion to mix with possibly a little less extracts like coco butter , coconut, olive, nut oils etc flaxseed oil is popular because it helps swell breasts but you need to wash it off after it can stain clothes.

Thank you, what program do you use?
Is it written somewhere in the forums?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon