Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and Goats Rue

I know you aren't supposed to mix herbs with BO, but does Goats Rue count? I keep reading reviews of Goats Rue and it seems like that would really help me along with BO. If I could use both together, I'd be really happy. Thanks!

Bumping this because I read in a thread somewhere that it was okay to take GR with BO, but now I can't find it...

Anyone have experience with GR and BO together? If so, what was the protocol? I get the feeling maybe a topical GR for massage versus internal...

Xo, Soli

(25-02-2015, 05:38 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Bumping this because I read in a thread somewhere that it was okay to take GR with BO, but now I can't find it...

Anyone have experience with GR and BO together? If so, what was the protocol? I get the feeling maybe a topical GR for massage versus internal...

Xo, Soli

Been using BO for a little over a month now and have taken goats rue twice in between. Have grown about an inch and a half

I am also taking some old thyroid hormones my doctor used to prescribe me because I am hypothyroid. (have tubularish breast and believe having hypo as an adolescent caused it)

Have been using progesterone cream as well (not religiously and mostly on my smaller boob)

The combination of Estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin are a good combination because you produce these hormones during puberty.

If you have hypo like me, I'd recommend boosting your thyroid hormone. I heard it is essential to heat up your body too for these supplements to work ( you can take kelp, which I bought but my levothyroxine seemed to work better )

I also used nutmeg essential oil mixed in water and sprayed them on my boobs (not religiously and mostly on my smaller boob) I've read that there is an ingredient in nutmeg that is in lip plumpers and breast enhancement creams so I took a shortcut and tried this. Seems to help round my tubular breast out a bit.

I've noticed when I don't take goats rue my growth is either really slow or it stops completely, when I take groats rue again it seems I end up having a boob growthspurt! I used about half the daily dosage of goats rue because it is expensive and runs out quickly and still works like a charm. (Take two in the morning instead of 1 tablet 4 times a day)

I am a 37 under bust 39.5 on my bust.

so far so good.

Yes, I have. It's just fine!

Thank you both MissBambii and TibetanPrincess! I was hoping that was the case, and I think I'll use small amounts of goat's rue for the saponin content, keep my receptors sensitized. Also, keep the growth steady, and keep loss to a minimum by massaging if I need to go off it.

If I may ask, what brands did you use, and Tibetan, was yours tea, tincture or capsule/tablet?

Thanks again!

Xo, Soli

(08-04-2015, 07:10 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Thank you both MissBambii and TibetanPrincess! I was hoping that was the case, and I think I'll use small amounts of goat's rue for the saponin content, keep my receptors sensitized. Also, keep the growth steady, and keep loss to a minimum by massaging if I need to go off it.

If I may ask, what brands did you use, and Tibetan, was yours tea, tincture or capsule/tablet?

Thanks again!

Xo, Soli

Mine was an extract/ tincture. I thought it helped. Mountainroseherbs.com

(08-04-2015, 07:10 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Thank you both MissBambii and TibetanPrincess! I was hoping that was the case, and I think I'll use small amounts of goat's rue for the saponin content, keep my receptors sensitized. Also, keep the growth steady, and keep loss to a minimum by massaging if I need to go off it.

Thanks again!

Xo, Soli

My goats rue is from mother's love, my BO Is from swanson and I use source naturals progesterone cream.

Wow goats rue is so expensive! I've already spent $50 on several herbs and creams and they didn't work for me lol. I'm using BO now for a month too and I think I've gotten a little growth.

What does goats rue do exactly for NBE? And how does it work together with BO? Why is it an exception to herbs on BO?

(09-04-2015, 07:12 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Wow goats rue is so expensive! I've already spent $50 on several herbs and creams and they didn't work for me lol. I'm using BO now for a month too and I think I've gotten a little growth.

What does goats rue do exactly for NBE? And how does it work together with BO? Why is it an exception to herbs on BO?

Goats Rue is great with BO because it increases your prolactin levels without increasing your estrogen levels.

I took half the daily dosage of goats rue and it still worked.

SO you have your BO which increases estrogen and puts your body back in puberty mode

then you have prolactin which is an essential hormone in breast development

then you will want to use a progesterone cream as well.

growth hormone ( l-arganine helps increase this) is also essential for breast development during puberty

and you will want to take kelp (increase thyroid hormone) to heat up your body so the BO actually works.

I searched on google which hormones were essential to breast development in puberty and I saw those 4 hormones.

(I personally don't take l-arganine though, don't feel like you need to)

I think Goats Rue is extremely essential for my breast development because when I run out my breast hardly grow, if they are growing at all. I think you need them together because I used to take goats rue before I took BO and I hardly got any results. So I definitely recommend taking them together. I don't think either of them would work without my synthroid as well because I believe my hypothyroidism caused my underdeveloped breast in the first place.

(07-04-2015, 11:49 AM)MissBambii93 Wrote:  
(25-02-2015, 05:38 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Bumping this because I read in a thread somewhere that it was okay to take GR with BO, but now I can't find it...

Xo, Soli

Been using BO for a little over a month now and have taken goats rue twice in between. Have grown about an inch and a half

I am also taking some old thyroid hormones my doctor used to prescribe me because I am hypothyroid. (have tubularish breast and believe having hypo as an adolescent caused it)

Have been using progesterone cream as well (not religiously and mostly on my smaller boob)

The combination of Estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin are a good combination because you produce these hormones during puberty.

If you have hypo like me, I'd recommend boosting your thyroid hormone. I heard it is essential to heat up your body too for these supplements to work ( you can take kelp, which I bought but my levothyroxine seemed to work better )

I also used nutmeg essential oil mixed in water and sprayed them on my boobs (not religiously and mostly on my smaller boob) I've read that there is an ingredient in nutmeg that is in lip plumpers and breast enhancement creams so I took a shortcut and tried this. Seems to help round my tubular breast out a bit.

I've noticed when I don't take goats rue my growth is either really slow or it stops completely, when I take groats rue again it seems I end up having a boob growthspurt! I used about half the daily dosage of goats rue because it is expensive and runs out quickly and still works like a charm. (Take two in the morning instead of 1 tablet 4 times a day)

I am a 37 under bust 39.5 on my bust.

so far so good.
if you don't mind me asking, how much BO were you taking? thanks. adding goat's rule to my regimen stat.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon