Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and Goats Rue

Were you taking the capsule or tincture form by the way? I might decide to add it into my program

(11-04-2015, 07:20 AM)nsas Wrote:  
(07-04-2015, 11:49 AM)MissBambii93 Wrote:  
(25-02-2015, 05:38 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Bumping this because I read in a thread somewhere that it was okay to take GR with BO, but now I can't find it...

Anyone have experience with GR and BO together? If so, what was the protocol? I get the feeling maybe a topical GR for massage versus internal...

Xo, Soli

Been using BO for a little over a month now and have taken goats rue twice in between. Have grown about an inch and a half

I am also taking some old thyroid hormones my doctor used to prescribe me because I am hypothyroid. (have tubularish breast and believe having hypo as an adolescent caused it)

Have been using progesterone cream as well (not religiously and mostly on my smaller boob)

The combination of Estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin are a good combination because you produce these hormones during puberty.

If you have hypo like me, I'd recommend boosting your thyroid hormone. I heard it is essential to heat up your body too for these supplements to work ( you can take kelp, which I bought but my levothyroxine seemed to work better )

I also used nutmeg essential oil mixed in water and sprayed them on my boobs (not religiously and mostly on my smaller boob) I've read that there is an ingredient in nutmeg that is in lip plumpers and breast enhancement creams so I took a shortcut and tried this. Seems to help round my tubular breast out a bit.

I've noticed when I don't take goats rue my growth is either really slow or it stops completely, when I take groats rue again it seems I end up having a boob growthspurt! I used about half the daily dosage of goats rue because it is expensive and runs out quickly and still works like a charm. (Take two in the morning instead of 1 tablet 4 times a day)

I am a 37 under bust 39.5 on my bust.

so far so good.
if you don't mind me asking, how much BO were you taking? thanks. adding goat's rule to my regimen stat.

I am only take 1 capsule of the swanson brand a day. I am a bit afraid to take more than the recommended dosage. I heard BO works slowly so I will take 1 capsule for as long as I see results. A bit afraid of taking two I feel like that could really disrupt your hormones. I think one should only take two capsules if they absolutely see no results. Personally I think I am just going to take either a two week or 1 month break after I finish this bottle then start up again so my body isn't getting to used to the BO.

(12-04-2015, 11:42 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Were you taking the capsule or tincture form by the way? I might decide to add it into my program

Capsule form!

Hey miss Bambi,

How's your program going for you now? Also how much goats rue are you taking?

I am taking 3 BO a day but I want to speed up the process. So I bought some goats rue tincture hopefully it works! I kinda want to reduce my intake of BO when I take goats rue just in case though

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon