Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tips/Recipes for herbal creams/batters/make your own herbal pills

Smile 

http://fabulouslyfeminine.weebly.com/upl..._ebook.pdf

Im surprised I never came across this sooner but its a full ebook on exercises, how to make your own lotions/gels/breast enlargement tea/yoga boobie batters etc.
Its an interesting read, tells you how to massage properly .
Worth a read if you want to save money and make your own NBE products in a simple cheap easy to obtain way.

Hope someone gets some enjoyment out of this.

Its given me a few ideas.

Thanks Ella, that site looks really interesting. Smile

(04-02-2014, 03:13 PM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks Ella, that site looks really interesting. Smile

Im hoping someone starting out might try these approaches and find it works for them instead of the likes of me who jumped in and spent hundreds on programmes that didn't work Huh

I probably would have gone a simple cheap approach with the teas and making my own lotions. Id love to make things like you do but I don't have the motivation and the time Sad so these are such simple easy suggestions.

I'm emailing back an forth re the bra and getting the right size once you warned me. She has responded really quickly but with simple sentances like "you want" and "send 36" ... I sent two messages now saying "yes please send me the 36B" - hope I get sent the right one ha ha.

Thank you, I'm really interested! I'm making my own capsules using caraway, fennel and sesame seeds. And I made the fenugreek powder pills too. I like it because I know exactly what I'm swallowing and also because I'm saving a lot of money!

(04-02-2014, 06:51 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Thank you, I'm really interested! I'm making my own capsules using caraway, fennel and sesame seeds. And I made the fenugreek powder pills too. I like it because I know exactly what I'm swallowing and also because I'm saving a lot of money!

That's great insanity Smile And such a smart idea. That's the thing, how do you REALLY know what goes into these premade pills with all their fillers etc. I'd much rather do what you're doing or go down the liquid track, no binders & maegnesium stearate which I've read such conflicting info on its downright scary etc

This confirms also that wheatgerm oil increases blood supply to the breasts so a good carrier oil for any herbs you massage with, so I'm going to give this a go!!! Ha ha

Ok guys, if you want to make your own boobie cream, I am suggesting to buy HOPS EXTRACT at amazon.com or maybe you can get it at you health food store. If not, then just buy e.g. this hops extract: http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Answer-Hops-1-Ounce/dp/B001E8INRY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391538790&sr=8-1&keywords=hops+extract

As soon as you receive it, take any cream or bodylotion which you have at home. You will need a kitchen scale and one empty container for the finished boobie cream. Then put either 50g or 100g of the cream in the empty container (it depends on the size of the container Wink) and add 10% of the hops extract. So if your container has space for 100g cream you will add 10g of the hops extract to the cream. Just mix it with a stick blender or any other small mixer you might have. If you don't have a mixer, just use a spoon.

And that's it. You now have a boobie cream with hops extract. You can also add fenugreek extract (search for it at amazon) or a few drops of essential oils in case you have them at home. But I know that the hops extract is working, because many german girls used to make such a boobie cream with hops in the past and most of them reported that their breasts got larger. Smile

@Ella: That's great that she responded so fast. Yeah, most of the Chinese do not speak good english, but I am sure she understood what you want.

Sorry double post, lol.

(04-02-2014, 07:43 PM)peggy Wrote:  Ok guys, if you want to make your own boobie cream, I am suggesting to buy HOPS EXTRACT at amazon.com or maybe you can get it at you health food store. If not, then just buy e.g. this hops extract: http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Answer-Hops-1-Ounce/dp/B001E8INRY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391538790&sr=8-1&keywords=hops+extract

As soon as you receive it, take any cream or bodylotion which you have at home. You will need a kitchen scale and one empty container for the finished boobie cream. Then put either 50g or 100g of the cream in the empty container (it depends on the size of the container Wink) and add 10% of the hops extract. So if your container has space for 100g cream you will add 10g of the hops extract to the cream. Just mix it with a stick blender or any other small mixer you might have. If you don't have a mixer, just use a spoon.

And that's it. You now have a boobie cream with hops extract. You can also add fenugreek extract (search for it at amazon) or a few drops of essential oils in case you have them at home. But I know that the hops extract is working, because many german girls used to make such a boobie cream with hops in the past and most of them reported that their breasts got larger. Smile

@Ella: That's great that she responded so fast. Yeah, most of the Chinese do not speak good english, but I am sure she understood what you want.

Wicked thanks Peggy! Now that's a simple recipe! Smile Are there any other german methods you know of? Ive read many times the Russian girls know good ways to do it but all their websites I cant read ha ha

Unfortunately I don't know more methods.

MSM - for breast growth: I take msm (low dose) anyway and always had in the back of my mind lovely bonita and her progress with msm so found this as I wanted to up my msm anyway for inflammation. Again it always seems a more reliable source when people notice breast growth as a "side effect" from a supplement..

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthr...p?t=130716

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon