Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica: Two Periods in a month??!!

Exclamation 

Since I've been taking PM, I've been gettin 2 periods a month! It's so annoying and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I take PM the first 15 days (stating my period) then I switch to Breast Actives & Maca for the remaining 15 days. I feel like the PM is causing this! Help pleaseAngry

(05-02-2014, 09:35 PM)SpanishFly Wrote:  Since I've been taking PM, I've been gettin 2 periods a month! It's so annoying and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I take PM the first 15 days (stating my period) then I switch to Breast Actives & Maca for the remaining 15 days. I feel like the PM is causing this! Help pleaseAngry

You need to research more yourself actually. It happens to so many, but if you dont know your body, you will be all over the place. No one can really answer this for you, its just something common; bleeding midcycle, delayed periods etc, but this is a first I have heard, two periods in one cycle!
Are you sure its not spotting? Does the flow last 5-7 days and then stop like an average period?

Maca and PM can be a dangerous combo, especially if you don't need them. Do you know for a fact that you need them?

Get a panel done to find out if you dont get back to normal (after stopping). I think you messed your self up here.

How old are you btw, sometimes when your younger, you overload easily.

Oh, dear!
I feel your pain. I thought I was doing just fine with PM. Appearently, it was a bit much for me. I was wondering when my period was gonna show. Then it just rushed out January 5th and lasted 2 heavy weeks! Good grief.
Well, guess who came knocking at the door yesterday, February 5th?! One guess! I was like, "But you just left Aunt Flo!" I guess, I am getting back to normal, but it just seems horrendous because it took so long for the other period to go away and it was really draining for it to be so heavy for 2 weeks. I stopped taking the PM and only massage with it sprinkled in flaxseed oil, now. I don't know if I will try ingesting it again. Maybe if I get capsules and don't try to measure it and also, though i thought it was okay to not cycle (I did a lot of reading about it first), I would definitely cycle it next time. I think this is the only time I have ever really felt like I had two periods in a month. Good luck. They body talks and she got a lot to say!

(06-02-2014, 12:26 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(05-02-2014, 09:35 PM)SpanishFly Wrote:  Since I've been taking PM, I've been gettin 2 periods a month! It's so annoying and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I take PM the first 15 days (stating my period) then I switch to Breast Actives & Maca for the remaining 15 days. I feel like the PM is causing this! Help pleaseAngry

You need to research more yourself actually. It happens to so many, but if you dont know your body, you will be all over the place. No one can really answer this for you, its just something common; bleeding midcycle, delayed periods etc, but this is a first I have heard, two periods in one cycle!
Are you sure its not spotting? Does the flow last 5-7 days and then stop like an average period?

Maca and PM can be a dangerous combo, especially if you don't need them. Do you know for a fact that you need them?

Get a panel done to find out if you dont get back to normal (after stopping). I think you messed your self up here.

At first I thought it was spotting, but the next day it would be a period, it would last like a normal period. So I would switch back to PM because it was the first day of my period. I don't take PM & Maca same days. I take Maca when I am using Breast Actives. I am 21 years old. I was recommended this program, so i dont know what to do now..

(07-02-2014, 01:03 AM)SpanishFly Wrote:  

At first I thought it was spotting, but the next day it would be a period, it would last like a normal period. So I would switch back to PM because it was the first day of my period. I don't take PM & Maca same days. I take Maca when I am using Breast Actives. I am 21 years old. I was recommended this program, so i dont know what to do now..

Who on earth recommended you do your program this way??? You are young, and I would imagine you wouldn't need maca. You probably create enough DHEA on your own. What where you thinking?? No one person can tell you what program is right for you. Was it something you thought would be good and asked around and someone said, "yeah, that sounds great, do it." Or was it an answer to your "what program should I do?" question?

This combo is generic, I don't think I know anyone on this forum that has succeeded with this program nor had this combo. Even if they did have it work for them, it certainly is no promise to work for anyone else.

This is why I stress along with others, do your homework and get a panel done (know your body), cause no one can tell what will work for you and at the end of the day, its your body, not theirs and you will be the one to suffer and that can be co$tly.

A hormone panel would have been able to guide you on what your body really needed.

So save the money and take a break, flush out those excess hormones and don't touch the stuff, not that combo anyway. And when you find out what hormones are off, you can re evaluate on what you actually really need, and devise a new program.

Hopefully you are not on BC.

(07-02-2014, 01:43 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Who on earth recommended you do your program this way??? You are young, and I would imagine you wouldn't need maca. You probably create enough DHEA on your own. What where you thinking?? No one person can tell you what program is right for you. Was it something you thought would be good and asked around and someone said, "yeah, that sounds great, do it." Or was it an answer to your "what program should I do?" question?

This combo is generic, I don't think I know anyone on this forum that has succeeded with this program nor had this combo. Even if they did have it work for them, it certainly is no promise to work for anyone else.

This is why I stress along with others, do your homework and get a panel done (know your body), cause no one can tell what will work for you and at the end of the day, its your body, not theirs and you will be the one to suffer and that can be co$tly.

A hormone panel would have been able to guide you on what your body really needed.

So save the money and take a break, flush out those excess hormones and don't touch the stuff, not that combo anyway. And when you find out what hormones are off, you can re evaluate on what you actually really need, and devise a new program.

What is BC? This program is an adapted program from Choymilks, same program, simlar products (not the exact product because they are too exspensive)

(07-02-2014, 01:58 AM)SpanishFly Wrote:  

What is BC? This program is an adapted program from Choymilks, same program, simlar products (not the exact product because they are too exspensive)

Birth Control hun. Hmmm. I dont believe she took maca and PM I know for damn sure was no 1000mg. She did not do 15 days from what we have tried translating. PM is very strong, she took a low dose. None the less, this was way too much for your system. It seems like you may have rushed into nbe or did not read much ( hence not knowing what "BC" stood for). Take more time and research about these herbs more.

If you are on BC, this could be very dangerous. So hopefully you are not on it and doing this program for months at this high dose.

(07-02-2014, 02:05 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(06-02-2014, 12:26 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  You need to research more yourself actually. It happens to so many, but if you dont know your body, you will be all over the place. No one can really answer this for you, its just something common; bleeding midcycle, delayed periods etc, but this is a first I have heard, two periods in one cycle!

Birth Control hun. Hmmm. I dont believe she took maca and PM I know for damn sure was no 1000mg. She did not do 15 days from what we have tried translating. PM is very strong, she took a low dose. None the less, this was way too much for your system. It seems like you may have rushed into nbe or did not read much ( hence not knowing what "BC" stood for). Take more time and research about these herbs more.

If you are on BC, this could be very dangerous. So hopefully you are not on it and doing this program for months at this high dose.

No i am not on any birth control. i am planning on getting the shots or the implantation on my arm for birth control. after that i will find another program. I dont take maca together with PM, i take it the other 15 days. I thought this program was good. I got it off of GetCurvyNow.com. What member(s) has a good & sucessful program on here?

Yeah. It doesn't matter if you took it on different days, not with certain herbs and foods like maca. Maca is pretty powerful, its not as supplemental some of the herbs and other whole foods, its how it actually affects your endo system. In this case, its telling your body to produce more DHEA which is hormones of more than one type, When this happens, its not shut off /on like supplementals such as PC that is rubbed into the dermis. s even though its just 15 days of each cycle, its consecutive and it stays in your system.
I wish chicks would stop doing as that site says. Sites like these are just a collective of info that is found on sites like BNexus. These "programs" are tailored to those who need that specific combo. Its not for just anyone. You can relay info all you want, but to actually understand it is what is really going to do you good.

What member has a good & successful program on here??? My goodness, get to reading...
I can see from how you post, you are not ready for nbe. Your likely to screw your hormones up rather than balance them out. Please, please, please, make sure that that form of BC is what you really need. BC can be very sterilizing. If you are single, why be on it. Your body does not need suppression and synthetic hormones.

Good Luck!

(07-02-2014, 09:33 PM)SpanishFly Wrote:  
(07-02-2014, 01:03 AM)SpanishFly Wrote:  At first I thought it was spotting, but the next day it would be a period, it would last like a normal period. So I would switch back to PM because it was the first day of my period. I don't take PM & Maca same days. I take Maca when I am using Breast Actives. I am 21 years old. I was recommended this program, so i dont know what to do now..

No i am not on any birth control. i am planning on getting the shots or the implantation on my arm for birth control. after that i will find another program. I dont take maca together with PM, i take it the other 15 days. I thought this program was good. I got it off of GetCurvyNow.com. What member(s) has a good & sucessful program on here?

(07-02-2014, 10:08 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Yeah. It doesn't matter if you took it on different days, not with certain herbs and foods like maca. Maca is pretty powerful, its not as supplemental some of the herbs and other whole foods, its how it actually affects your endo system. In this case, its telling your body to produce more DHEA which is hormones of more than one type, When this happens, its not shut off /on like supplementals such as PC that is rubbed into the dermis. s even though its just 15 days of each cycle, its consecutive and it stays in your system.
I wish chicks would stop doing as that site says. Sites like these are just a collective of info that is found on sites like BNexus. These "programs" are tailored to those who need that specific combo. Its not for just anyone. You can relay info all you want, but to actually understand it is what is really going to do you good.

What member has a good & successful program on here??? My goodness, get to reading...
I can see from how you post, you are not ready for nbe. Your likely to screw your hormones up rather than balance them out. Please, please, please, make sure that that form of BC is what you really need. BC can be very sterilizing. If you are single, why be on it. Your body does not need suppression and synthetic hormones.

Good Luck!

(07-02-2014, 09:33 PM)SpanishFly Wrote:  
(07-02-2014, 01:43 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Who on earth recommended you do your program this way??? You are young, and I would imagine you wouldn't need maca. You probably create enough DHEA on your own. What where you thinking?? No one person can tell you what program is right for you. Was it something you thought would be good and asked around and someone said, "yeah, that sounds great, do it." Or was it an answer to your "what program should I do?" question?

I see, I the person who made the website talked me through the program and it just seemed like it would work, but she never told me i would mess up my hormones! as for the birth control, i really do need, after giving birth to twins, i dont need anymore kids.

well maybe you can give me a little "nbe starter" guidance, my breast are a small 32b, my goal is somewhere around a C cup. One breast looks noticably smaller than the other. i feel as if its underdeveloped. since im going to be on birth control and looking for something that doesnt interfere with my birth control.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon