Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormone Imbalance...Does this sound normal?

Is it possible to have too much estrogen in the body but still not have any breasts? I have all of the symptoms of too much estrogen and I have noticed that my butt and thighs have enlarged quite a bit in the last year. But I still don't have any breasts tissue at all. My chest looks like the chest of a 10 year old boy. I also uses to have symptoms of male hormones. For example I had excessive hair growth on my face, in the chin, upper lip, under the chin and jawline area. I also had a hair line on my stomach. I remove it with hair removal cream so i'm not really if I would still have this problem or not if I hadn't of already removed the hair because now that I have removed it, it will always grow back.

Is it normal to have too much estrogen but still not have any breasts?

Thanks for the help

Quote:Is it possible to have too much estrogen in the body but still not have any breasts?
Too much estrogen can shrink them, I think.

Quote:I remove it with hair removal cream so i'm not really if I would still have this problem or not if I hadn't of already removed the hair because now that I have removed it, it will always grow back.
Why do you think it will always grow back? Especially if you used a hair removal cream, there's no reason that you would have affected the root.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon