Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New program?

Question 

So I have MSM and Fenugreek, I just bought some spearmint tea, and I ordered sweet almond oil for massaging. I'm thinking that I'd start out with:

-- 3 (610mg each) Fenugreek capsules, twice a day

-- 2 (1,500mg each) MSM tablets, twice a day

-- 2 (1,000mg each) Vit C tablets, twice a day

-- 1-3 cups of spearmint tea, daily

-- daily massage with sweet almond oil (once/twice?)

Is this okay? Should I change anything?

(08-02-2014, 04:21 PM)nat86 Wrote:  So I have MSM and Fenugreek, I just bought some spearmint tea, and I ordered sweet almond oil for massaging. I'm thinking that I'd start out with:

-- 3 (610mg each) Fenugreek capsules, twice a day

-- 2 (1,500mg each) MSM tablets, twice a day

-- 2 (1,000mg each) Vit C tablets, twice a day

-- 1-3 cups of spearmint tea, daily

-- daily massage with sweet almond oil (once/twice?)

Is this okay? Should I change anything?

Those top two are rather high in starting dose. Go back to the drawing board.

Hmm. I'll get rid of MSM entirely and perhaps take two Fenugreek twice a day (to start). I had heard that MSM powder is much better than tablets, anyway. I could buy that later on.

Thanks!

(08-02-2014, 07:28 PM)nat86 Wrote:  Hmm. I'll get rid of MSM entirely and perhaps take two Fenugreek twice a day (to start). I had heard that MSM powder is much better than tablets, anyway. I could buy that later on.

Thanks!

Good uck on ya boobi growth

Thanks, myboobs! You too!

Ugh, I do NOT like the way I smell after taking Fenugreek, so I've stopped taking it. I'm now looking into Saw Palmetto, and I plan to buy the extract.

Still massaging daily with sweet almond oil, though.

I'm taking FG and SP too.

FG makes me smell okay... I thought I had a whiff of it in the first 2 days but now I can't smell it any more.

(16-02-2014, 06:24 PM)nat86 Wrote:  Ugh, I do NOT like the way I smell after taking Fenugreek, so I've stopped taking it. I'm now looking into Saw Palmetto, and I plan to buy the extract.

Still massaging daily with sweet almond oil, though.

soak you FG in water for min 6-8 hrs than consume it . i do that and odour is ok.

katelyn -- I only took it for about three days max . . . I gave up easily. Tongue

myboobs -- You mean, soak the capsules in water?!

(16-02-2014, 09:21 PM)nat86 Wrote:  katelyn -- I only took it for about three days max . . . I gave up easily. Tongue

myboobs -- You mean, soak the capsules in water?!

No I soak loose FG teaspoon full in cup for each intake

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon