Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My PM journey which has just begun.

(16-02-2016, 09:28 AM)char Wrote:  I feel your pain. I can pretty much only get away with a micro dose of PM before it starts doing strange things to my body. I was just telling ella, that my body and I had an argument after I tried to up my dose of PM to the actual amount that is recommended. So, I take about 1/32 of a teaspoon per day and I am fine at that dose.

I think some of us just cannot tolerate it. I feel like maybe the hormones it produces kick me back into a puberty state which is why I get so moody and upset all the time but who knows. Have you had any growth from that small amount hun?

(16-02-2016, 01:00 AM)M5662 Wrote:  
(15-02-2016, 03:41 PM)ihatePCOS Wrote:  I felt the exact same way when I was taking PM, the mood swings, depression, and crying for no reason. That's one of the reasons I stopped taking it. I couldn't stand feeling down all the time and it messed my cycle up. I think pumping and massaging is the way to go! I do believe that you will get good results from noogling as long as you are consistent. Good luck girl Smile

Oh that sounds awful hun. Yes I had a late period too and I was freaking out that I was possibly pregnant. It's so not worth the stress and upset. Thank you Smile. I usually do 3 hours a day so should see some results soon I hope. Are you pumping only at the mo? Good luck hun!

Same here, I had to take a pregnancy test because I missed my period last month. I was forced to take a break from noogling because the hand pump broke & I'm currently waiting for a new replacement. It seems like I have bad luck with NBE. Every time I see good results, something happens to cause me to go 2 steps backwards. I also ran out of purafem serum (what I use to massage my breasts with) so I ordered another bottle along with the purafem breast cream. I won't be receiving them anytime soon because the supplier ran out of them, so for now I'm using my ainterol spray. Keep us updated hun!! Your breasts are already perfect as they are and it's just not worth it to take something that will ruin your mental well being & health just so your breasts will grow.

(17-02-2016, 07:12 AM)ihatePCOS Wrote:  
(15-02-2016, 03:41 PM)ihatePCOS Wrote:  I felt the exact same way when I was taking PM, the mood swings, depression, and crying for no reason. That's one of the reasons I stopped taking it. I couldn't stand feeling down all the time and it messed my cycle up. I think pumping and massaging is the way to go! I do believe that you will get good results from noogling as long as you are consistent. Good luck girl Smile

Oh that sounds awful hun. Yes I had a late period too and I was freaking out that I was possibly pregnant. It's so not worth the stress and upset. Thank you Smile. I usually do 3 hours a day so should see some results soon I hope. Are you pumping only at the mo? Good luck hun!

Same here, I had to take a pregnancy test because I missed my period last month. I was forced to take a break from noogling because the hand pump broke & I'm currently waiting for a new replacement. It seems like I have bad luck with NBE. Every time I see good results, something happens to cause me to go 2 steps backwards. I also ran out of purafem serum (what I use to massage my breasts with) so I ordered another bottle along with the purafem breast cream. I won't be receiving them anytime soon because the supplier ran out of them, so for now I'm using my ainterol spray. Keep us updated hun!! Your breasts are already perfect as they are and it's just not worth it to take something that will ruin your mental well being & health just so your breasts will grow.

Thank you very much hun :-). You are right it isn't worth it. The late period is too much stress for me as I'm not ready to have children. My partner and I are saving up to go travelling for a year when our lease is up and theres no way that's gonna happen if I'm pregnant! I'm sorry to hear that about your hand pump. I think a lot people feel that way (myself included) but I am sure you are making more progress than you realise. How did you find the purafem? I used it when I first started NBE and thats when I made most of my gains but I never ended up ordering it again. I could possibly go back to using a pm based ointment for massage but I'm unsure if that would still mess with my body.

Hello, y'all. Now, I feel like I am in a nice support group. Thank you. Well, I can say that somethings have grown from the waist down- maybe above waist, just a tiny bit directly from PM (perhaps because I have gained a little weight generally). Dodgy I have decided that after my next actual period, I am no longer going to ingest PM. I was telling Ella, in her thread, again: I am naturally pear-shaped, but also naturally buff. So, maybe I am estrogen dominant, although I was historically worried about being overly muscular. Honestly, I kinda miss my muscles. I let them go for the sake of NBE, but I am ready to be and look more fit again, even at the risk of losing some of this nice, plump curviness- cellulite be gone! Healthy, body tissues- Come on back, baby! Big Grin It actually took years- I figured I was building fat for NBE, but it was more prone to go south of the equator. Tsk.
Anyway, I would like to make my own PM tincture, maybe with alcohol. I am looking for ideas. Just now, I am suddenly ready to get off the sauce! Hehehe. Thanks for the encouragement and helping me admit that it is just not for me! Wow! I feel free! Besides, there are lots of good ways to be healthy and grow boobs as many of y'all have shown. Years ago, I would have never considered that a vegan nutrition style, or such others listed here, could help NBE, but I enjoy the learning and sharing. Wink

(17-02-2016, 07:59 AM)M5662 Wrote:  

Thank you very much hun :-). You are right it isn't worth it. The late period is too much stress for me as I'm not ready to have children. My partner and I are saving up to go travelling for a year when our lease is up and theres no way that's gonna happen if I'm pregnant! I'm sorry to hear that about your hand pump. I think a lot people feel that way (myself included) but I am sure you are making more progress than you realise. How did you find the purafem? I used it when I first started NBE and thats when I made most of my gains but I never ended up ordering it again. I could possibly go back to using a pm based ointment for massage but I'm unsure if that would still mess with my body.

Oh i hear you, I'm with a guy who has a 3 y.o son and the last thing we need is another kid haha. I think using PM topically is much more safer than taking it internally. I haven't had any problems with using topical PM. Feeding your body with extra estrogen is asking for trouble in my opinion! I stumbled across Purafem when I was doing some research on PM. I decided to get it because it's supposed to be one of the best brands. I like the serum a lot, it makes the skin on my breasts soft and smooth.

(17-02-2016, 07:51 PM)ihatePCOS Wrote:  
(17-02-2016, 07:59 AM)M5662 Wrote:  

Oh i hear you, I'm with a guy who has a 3 y.o son and the last thing we need is another kid haha. I think using PM topically is much more safer than taking it internally. I haven't had any problems with using topical PM. Feeding your body with extra estrogen is asking for trouble in my opinion! I stumbled across Purafem when I was doing some research on PM. I decided to get it because it's supposed to be one of the best brands. I like the serum a lot, it makes the skin on my breasts soft and smooth.

Lol. Yep your right there hun. Who knows how dangerous it could be messing around with that stuff internally. Hmm maybe I'll give purafem a shot again in a few months to give the pumping a kick if I'm not getting the results I want. I have thought about making my own with the left over PM caps but I'm just too lazy lol.

(17-02-2016, 12:26 PM)char Wrote:  Hello, y'all. Now, I feel like I am in a nice support group. Thank you. Well, I can say that somethings have grown from the waist down- maybe above waist, just a tiny bit directly from PM (perhaps because I have gained a little weight generally). Dodgy I have decided that after my next actual period, I am no longer going to ingest PM. I was telling Ella, in her thread, again: I am naturally pear-shaped, but also naturally buff. So, maybe I am estrogen dominant, although I was historically worried about being overly muscular. Honestly, I kinda miss my muscles. I let them go for the sake of NBE, but I am ready to be and look more fit again, even at the risk of losing some of this nice, plump curviness- cellulite be gone! Healthy, body tissues- Come on back, baby! Big Grin It actually took years- I figured I was building fat for NBE, but it was more prone to go south of the equator. Tsk.
Anyway, I would like to make my own PM tincture, maybe with alcohol. I am looking for ideas. Just now, I am suddenly ready to get off the sauce! Hehehe. Thanks for the encouragement and helping me admit that it is just not for me! Wow! I feel free! Besides, there are lots of good ways to be healthy and grow boobs as many of y'all have shown. Years ago, I would have never considered that a vegan nutrition style, or such others listed here, could help NBE, but I enjoy the learning and sharing. Wink

Yep it's nice knowing we are all in the same boat and we have support from other ladies who feel the same as us. Hmm being fit is definitely a good way to go and a toned, healthy body looks fab :-) . Are you going for the vegan lifestyle? I'm thinking about it too! Haha I know what you mean I feel free now that I have thrown away my ainterol caps. No more worrying about side effects or turning into a hormonal mess (I did enough of that in my teenage years!). Maybe you should consider pumping because ladies on here have grown without herbs that way :-).

Well, I am considering upping my nutritional game. I try to be conscientious about my health, well-being in body, mind, spirit, but I don't think I could quit commit to a vegan or even a vegetarian lifestyle. I have decreased my meat consumption, but I am not up to fighting the sometimes fierce meat cravings that may be due to my body chemistry. Sigh. Food. I also happen to work in a place where I have fairly easy access to pastries. Maybe someday, I will have a much cleaner diet. One can dream, anyway.
As for pumping, it is not on my list. Have you heard of congenital symmastia? Yours truly has a very unique chest configuration, shall we say. I think I would actually hurt myself if I were to employ the usual suspects in breast enlargement pumps. The girls, have thus far, stuck together in this NBE goal, but massaging has helped to improve the shape and give them a little space to grow! Smile Hehehe. I still have my PM. After writing here last night, I felt a surge of reassurance! I kicked the PM habit. I am going to make it into a tincture. I will take a very rare trip to the liquor store and buy some really strong alcohol. Turns out, it's pretty easy to make the stuff. Big Grin

(18-02-2016, 09:09 AM)char Wrote:  Well, I am considering upping my nutritional game. I try to be conscientious about my health, well-being in body, mind, spirit, but I don't think I could quit commit to a vegan or even a vegetarian lifestyle. I have decreased my meat consumption, but I am not up to fighting the sometimes fierce meat cravings that may be due to my body chemistry. Sigh. Food. I also happen to work in a place where I have fairly easy access to pastries. Maybe someday, I will have a much cleaner diet. One can dream, anyway.
As for pumping, it is not on my list. Have you heard of congenital symmastia? Yours truly has a very unique chest configuration, shall we say. I think I would actually hurt myself if I were to employ the usual suspects in breast enlargement pumps. The girls, have thus far, stuck together in this NBE goal, but massaging has helped to improve the shape and give them a little space to grow! Smile Hehehe. I still have my PM. After writing here last night, I felt a surge of reassurance! I kicked the PM habit. I am going to make it into a tincture. I will take a very rare trip to the liquor store and buy some really strong alcohol. Turns out, it's pretty easy to make the stuff. Big Grin

Yes if there are pastries within walking distance then thats a real danger haha! When I used to work in an office there was always cake or chocolate and I'm not the sort of person who can say no to free sweets. I had not heard of it before but I googled it and I can see why you would have difficulty with cup placement on your breasts. Do you have information on how to make it that you can share please? I have so much PM that I'll just throw away otherwise so I'm thinking why not. Yes stick to it hun. It's no worth suffering when you take it internally and on the plus side a lot of ladies have found it to be potent when used externally with massage Big Grin

I just wanted to do an update and say that I was browsing threads today and I found one on massage. So a lady has grown 3 inches in a few months by religiously massaging for 30 mins a day doing inward rotations. She wrote detailed info on how to massage and after all this time it seems i've been doing it wrong! So from today I'm going to do half an hour of inward rotations (2 set's of 300) and I will be doing these slowly and without putting much pressure on the breast as that seems to be very effective. My method was going very quickly and hard around the breast so the opposite of what I was supposed to be doing. I'm feeling inspired by her progress and I'm hoping with hard work and this new technique plus pumping that things are going to come along well :-).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon