Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My PM journey which has just begun.

(19-02-2016, 10:41 AM)M5662 Wrote:  I just wanted to do an update and say that I was browsing threads today and I found one on massage. So a lady has grown 3 inches in a few months by religiously massaging for 30 mins a day doing inward rotations. She wrote detailed info on how to massage and after all this time it seems i've been doing it wrong! So from today I'm going to do half an hour of inward rotations (2 set's of 300) and I will be doing these slowly and without putting much pressure on the breast as that seems to be very effective. My method was going very quickly and hard around the breast so the opposite of what I was supposed to be doing. I'm feeling inspired by her progress and I'm hoping with hard work and this new technique plus pumping that things are going to come along well :-).

Hi. Who's thread was that M?
I get tired after about 50 rotations and then that's me !

(19-02-2016, 07:16 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(19-02-2016, 10:41 AM)M5662 Wrote:  I just wanted to do an update and say that I was browsing threads today and I found one on massage. So a lady has grown 3 inches in a few months by religiously massaging for 30 mins a day doing inward rotations. She wrote detailed info on how to massage and after all this time it seems i've been doing it wrong! So from today I'm going to do half an hour of inward rotations (2 set's of 300) and I will be doing these slowly and without putting much pressure on the breast as that seems to be very effective. My method was going very quickly and hard around the breast so the opposite of what I was supposed to be doing. I'm feeling inspired by her progress and I'm hoping with hard work and this new technique plus pumping that things are going to come along well :-).

It's sweetyalissa's thread :-). Yeh I know what you mean. I've always been like that too but this method seems to be ok.

(20-02-2016, 06:37 AM)M5662 Wrote:  
(19-02-2016, 07:16 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  

It's sweetyalissa's thread :-). Yeh I know what you mean. I've always been like that too but this method seems to be ok.

Oh yeh I've corresponded with sweetA, I think she may have used fenugreek with her oil.. Must check again.

Yes. That thread about increase with massage was a real eye-opener for me. Goodness knows how many different versions of that massage I have used in trying to follow people's directions written and on video. Sigh. I wish I knew the right way when I was younger, but I am still young! Whether or not I am patient enough remains a question. Also, for the several versions I have tried, I still found it tiring and usually switch to using one hand at a time (left hand to right boob and right hand to left boob). 30 minutes... Hmm. Maybe one day. Smile
About making the PM into a tincture, I googled making alcohol based tinctures. The basic are like this:
-Materials: glass jar, herbs, enough ~80-120+ proof (not percent) alcohol to cover the herb completely.
-Soak herbs for at least three weeks, shaking periodically
-Separate herbs from alcohol and use according to desired dose.

This is a very basic rundown, so I recommend you search online and find a site like these:
http://inhabitat.com/diy-how-to-make-you...tinctures/

http://mountainroseblog.com/guide-tinctures-extracts/

(22-02-2016, 01:00 PM)char Wrote:  Yes. That thread about increase with massage was a real eye-opener for me. Goodness knows how many different versions of that massage I have used in trying to follow people's directions written and on video. Sigh. I wish I knew the right way when I was younger, but I am still young! Whether or not I am patient enough remains a question. Also, for the several versions I have tried, I still found it tiring and usually switch to using one hand at a time (left hand to right boob and right hand to left boob). 30 minutes... Hmm. Maybe one day. Smile
About making the PM into a tincture, I googled making alcohol based tinctures. The basic are like this:
-Materials: glass jar, herbs, enough ~80-120+ proof (not percent) alcohol to cover the herb completely.
-Soak herbs for at least three weeks, shaking periodically
-Separate herbs from alcohol and use according to desired dose.

This is a very basic rundown, so I recommend you search online and find a site like these:
http://inhabitat.com/diy-how-to-make-you...tinctures/

http://mountainroseblog.com/guide-tinctures-extracts/

Ok thanks for that hun I'll check those links out :-).

I saw that thread also and started massaging like her! I think it does work really well. Before, I would do my rotations like you- REALLY fast and with too much pressure because I thought that the friction would heat up my breasts. But it mostly caused chafed skin. I have made some other program changes around the time I changed my massage technique, but I think I can contribute some of my recent success to this new method of massaging Big Grin
Glad to hear it's working well for you too!

(24-02-2016, 05:57 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  

I saw that thread also and started massaging like her! I think it does work really well. Before, I would do my rotations like you- REALLY fast and with too much pressure because I thought that the friction would heat up my breasts. But it mostly caused chafed skin. I have made some other program changes around the time I changed my massage technique, but I think I can contribute some of my recent success to this new method of massaging Big Grin
Glad to hear it's working well for you too!

Thats great news hun :-). I've only been doing it for a few days so I'm hoping I can see some growth from it in a few weeks! Do your breasts move when you massage? Mines do a bit but I read somewhere they shouldn't move at all. The thing is I apply very light pressure so I don't see what harm it's doing if they move a tiny bit. Hopefully I'm not doing it wrong haha.

Hey just wanted to pop in and say your progress is amazing. Especially the comparison pictures.. totally showed a big difference! Happy I found the Kangzhu cups, they worked like nothing else.

Just wondering though, do you still use the medium cups? I read that you moved on the the larges and they gave you great swelling, but I still used the mediums for about half an hour before putting on the larges. I think it's just like a "warm up" thing, because the larges seem huge. Plus the mediums are supposed to give you more protrusion, while the larges are supposed to give you more roundness. I'm sure I've read that somewhere.

(25-02-2016, 09:25 AM)M5662 Wrote:  Thats great news hun :-). I've only been doing it for a few days so I'm hoping I can see some growth from it in a few weeks! Do your breasts move when you massage? Mines do a bit but I read somewhere they shouldn't move at all. The thing is I apply very light pressure so I don't see what harm it's doing if they move a tiny bit. Hopefully I'm not doing it wrong haha.

I guess they do move a little when I am moving my hand around the outside of my breasts. Maybe I should try a little less pressure and see if they still move. But I think if it moves a little its fine as long as you're moving slowly and have lots of oil on them. Before I also didn't put that much oil because I thought the friction was a good thing but everything seems to be going well now Smile

(26-02-2016, 05:58 AM)msnewboobies Wrote:  
(25-02-2016, 09:25 AM)M5662 Wrote:  Thats great news hun :-). I've only been doing it for a few days so I'm hoping I can see some growth from it in a few weeks! Do your breasts move when you massage? Mines do a bit but I read somewhere they shouldn't move at all. The thing is I apply very light pressure so I don't see what harm it's doing if they move a tiny bit. Hopefully I'm not doing it wrong haha.

I guess they do move a little when I am moving my hand around the outside of my breasts. Maybe I should try a little less pressure and see if they still move. But I think if it moves a little its fine as long as you're moving slowly and have lots of oil on them. Before I also didn't put that much oil because I thought the friction was a good thing but everything seems to be going well now Smile

Yes I just can't get over the fact that you don't need to apply much pressure haha! I need to just have faith as it has worked so well for Alyssa :-). Also I think I still go a little bit too fast so going to concentrate on slowing down and putting less pressure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon