Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My PM journey which has just begun.

(25-02-2016, 09:10 PM)Ally785 Wrote:  Hey just wanted to pop in and say your progress is amazing. Especially the comparison pictures.. totally showed a big difference! Happy I found the Kangzhu cups, they worked like nothing else.

Just wondering though, do you still use the medium cups? I read that you moved on the the larges and they gave you great swelling, but I still used the mediums for about half an hour before putting on the larges. I think it's just like a "warm up" thing, because the larges seem huge. Plus the mediums are supposed to give you more protrusion, while the larges are supposed to give you more roundness. I'm sure I've read that somewhere.

Thanks Ally785 :-). No I no longer use the medium cups only the larges. Yes they are big aren't they! I felt the same when I received mine in the post. Hmm if you find the source of that info let me know as I may start using my mediums as a warm up to just to help things along with the larges. I don't know if I'll ever fill the large cups but heres hoping. Good luck hun!

I try to count "one one thousand, two one thousand" for one full rotation to make sure I'm going slow enough. Sometimes I just get back into moving fast like before too!

(03-03-2016, 01:15 AM)msnewboobies Wrote:  I try to count "one one thousand, two one thousand" for one full rotation to make sure I'm going slow enough. Sometimes I just get back into moving fast like before too!

Thanks for that tip hun. It really helps!

Wow what a comparison! I really see a difference! I found you on the suction page as I am looking into NB or Kangzhu! you've made me feel good about getting a pump Smile I am just deciding which one will be good for me. Great progress!

(23-04-2016, 03:15 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Wow what a comparison! I really see a difference! I found you on the suction page as I am looking into NB or Kangzhu! you've made me feel good about getting a pump Smile I am just deciding which one will be good for me. Great progress!

Thanks hun :-) and best of luck!

Hi all so I have been having a bit or a break for the past few months as I was on holiday and I just wanted a bit of a rest from NBE. Sometimes it feels like it can take over the mind. I have kept massaging (not every day but still pretty consistently). So I have created a new program based off the good results I saw with low dosage of PM in the past along with a topical. I know I said I wouldn't take PM again but I'm going to be using it at 200mg and with a brand I have had no issues with when I used it previously :-).

New Program Daily Routine

maca - a teaspoon per day with my morning frappe (this is just for hormonal balancing and it's also great for energy :-).)
200mg PM starting a day after my period for 2 weeks then off.
Application of PM serum 2 x daily
Massage for half an hour to 45 mins at night: Female Deer Massage 30 mins and Chi Massage for 5- 15 mins.
Pumping I aim for 1-3 hours per day but it really depends on my schedule because I work a lot and I don't have much free time in the evenings.
MSM- 1 teaspoon.
I listen to subliminals ever day for around half and hour and I also close my eyes and visualise myself with really big boobs haha.

I have thought about adding collagen to the routine (to help with growth) and possibly a progesterone cream but I'm just going to see how I go with this routine for the next 3 months and go from there. Then I can add other stuff if I want to. I will be starting this routine in 2 weeks so I will update with a picture in around 6 weeks! I'm really excited to get growing again!

(22-05-2016, 05:31 AM)M5662 Wrote:  Hi all so I have been having a bit or a break for the past few months as I was on holiday and I just wanted a bit of a rest from NBE. Sometimes it feels like it can take over the mind. I have kept massaging (not every day but still pretty consistently). So I have created a new program based off the good results I saw with low dosage of PM in the past along with a topical. I know I said I wouldn't take PM again but I'm going to be using it at 200mg and with a brand I have had no issues with when I used it previously :-).

maca - a teaspoon per day with my morning frappe (this is just for hormonal balancing and it's also great for energy :-).)
Massage for half an hour to 45 mins at night: Female Deer Massage 30 mins and Chi Massage for 5- 15 mins.
Pumping I aim for 1-3 hours per day but it really depends on my schedule because I work a lot and I don't have much free time in the evenings.
MSM- 1 teaspoon.
I listen to subliminals ever day for around half and hour and I also close my eyes and visualise myself with really big boobs haha.

I have thought about adding collagen to the routine (to help with growth) and possibly a progesterone cream but I'm just going to see how I go with this routine for the next 3 months and go from there. Then I can add other stuff if I want to. I will be starting this routine in 2 weeks so I will update with a picture in around 6 weeks! I'm really excited to get growing again!

That sounds like a very rounded program!
and I think the topical pm is a great addition Tongue
Good luck!!

(24-05-2016, 08:29 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  
(22-05-2016, 05:31 AM)M5662 Wrote:  Hi all so I have been having a bit or a break for the past few months as I was on holiday and I just wanted a bit of a rest from NBE. Sometimes it feels like it can take over the mind. I have kept massaging (not every day but still pretty consistently). So I have created a new program based off the good results I saw with low dosage of PM in the past along with a topical. I know I said I wouldn't take PM again but I'm going to be using it at 200mg and with a brand I have had no issues with when I used it previously :-).

MSM- 1 teaspoon.

That sounds like a very rounded program!
and I think the topical pm is a great addition Tongue
Good luck!!

Thanks honey, I have a really good feeling about this program :-). I hope everything is going good for you Big Grin

So I took a picture today so I can compare how they look next compared to next month when I have fully started my program. I never seem to notice I am growing unless I have pictures! It's bloody freezing here lol.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I looked at the first page of this thread to refresh my memory! My gosh! Ain't it a whole nother person! Congrats, you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon