Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My PM journey which has just begun.

(29-05-2016, 03:40 AM)M5662 Wrote:  So I took a picture today so I can compare how they look next compared to next month when I have fully started my program. I never seem to notice I am growing unless I have pictures! It's bloody freezing here lol.

I concur with char Smile

(01-06-2016, 06:14 AM)charr Wrote:  I looked at the first page of this thread to refresh my memory! My gosh! Ain't it a whole nother person! Congrats, you!

Oh thanks so much chaar! It's crazy when I look back at that first pic and I remember not being able to fit into an a cup. I hope all is going well with you :-).

(01-06-2016, 08:26 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(29-05-2016, 03:40 AM)M5662 Wrote:  So I took a picture today so I can compare how they look next compared to next month when I have fully started my program. I never seem to notice I am growing unless I have pictures! It's bloody freezing here lol.

I concur with char Smile

Thanks myboobs :-). I hope your going good.

(18-02-2014, 09:59 AM)M5662 Wrote:  Hey! sorry if u already answered or stated this but lots to read, was just wondering if u taped down ur nipples?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon