Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

flax seed oil

Ive heard of people using flaxeed oil and massage for breast enlargement. Do you use the flaxeed oil to massage your breast? Or do you take it orally?? Will both help enhance breasts?

massage it into your breasts twice a day, ive been doing it for about a week now its supposed to grow them a cupsize in a month or so Smile

Flaxseed oil is great for massage. You can apply it to the breasts and take it orally.

I use it twice a day to massage my breasts and I take one tablespoon orally every day, and it has really given me some fullness Big Grin

It's a very popular massage aid because it seems to give quick results. Make sure that if you use it, you're prepared for the unpleasant smell and possible staining of clothing, though! And the smell never washes out! I have a few cheap sports/lounge bras that I always put on after I use it. Those are my flaxseed oil bras, and that's the only time I wear them.

(07-03-2014, 09:22 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  It's a very popular massage aid because it seems to give quick results. Make sure that if you use it, you're prepared for the unpleasant smell and possible staining of clothing, though! And the smell never washes out! I have a few cheap sports/lounge bras that I always put on after I use it. Those are my flaxseed oil bras, and that's the only time I wear them.

I bought some the other day, it is refrigerated. Do you warm it up before you apply it? I read somewhere that hands/oils should be warm before you massage, I can't imagine rubbing cold oil on my breasts, makes me shiver thinking about it!!

I keep mine refrigerated and slap it right onto my breasts. Oil warms quite quickly. The cold seems to disappear the moment it hits my skin.

(31-03-2014, 03:50 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I keep mine refrigerated and slap it right onto my breasts. Oil warms quite quickly. The cold seems to disappear the moment it hits my skin.

Ok cool! I need to start massaging, but right now I'm looking for an old t-shirt to wear when I do. I'm just getting ready to move so I don't know where anything is!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon