Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If I take a supplement to lower estrogen will that prevent my breasts from growing

Is it normal to have too much estrogen in the body but have no breasts? I am 19 years old and I have no breasts at all, my chest looks like the chest of a 10 year old boy. I believe that I have too much estrogen because I have all the symptoms and also my thighs and hips have gotten a lot wider and I seem to have more fat around that area than ever before. I also have excessive vaginal wetness during intercourse, it is getting to the point where there is so much that it's gross and I have never had this issue before, I started noticing it happening around the same time my thighs and hips got bigger...

I've heard about a supplement called Dim which lowers estrogen/blocks excessive estrogen from the body but I am afraid that if I take this my breasts will never grow...Does anyone know anything about this?

Thank you for the help

Are you really 19?
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14527

Anyway, if you are working now, you should get your blood tested and act like a grown woman, start reading the threads, you have so much to learn, all your posts are literally around the same questions, all you had to do is read the forums since you have joined a year ago, you know that by now.
All that time wasted and standing by, you could have learned so much.

So why are you not taking responsibility? This is your health and you are no longer your parent's responsibility. The longer you wait, the worse your imbalance will get. If you are truly ready for nbe, you would take it seriously and study the forum.

I see you have not addressed your androgen issues. Many of us have told you time and time again, start with this as well as get the panel done.
Good luck to you,

healthonelabs (google it)

(11-02-2014, 12:56 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Are you really 19?

Anyway, if you are working now, you should get your blood tested and act like a grown woman, start reading the threads, you have so much to learn, all your posts are literally around the same questions, all you had to do is read the forums since you have joined a year ago, you know that by now.

So why are you not taking responsibility? This is your health and you are no longer your parent's responsibility. The longer you wait, the worse your imbalance will get. If you are truly ready for nbe, you would take it seriously and study the forum.

I see you have not addressed your androgen issues. Many of us have told you time and time again, start with this as well as get the panel done.
Good luck to you,

Yes, I agree.

I went back and read the previous thread as well. So you basically started taking supplements that are known to increase vaginal wetness and increase the estrogen levels in your body. When did you stop taking them?

Have you thought of letting your hormone levels balance themselves out naturally?

What is the goal you are trying to achieve?

(11-02-2014, 09:38 AM)Maxine Wrote:  

Good luck to you,

Yes, I agree.

I went back and read the previous thread as well. So you basically started taking supplements that are known to increase vaginal wetness and increase the estrogen levels in your body. When did you stop taking them?

Have you thought of letting your hormone levels balance themselves out naturally?

What is the goal you are trying to achieve?

No the bills that I took were to increase breast size. They were very strong in estrogen...it was made out of herbs that worked like estrogen in the body. I noticed that since taking those for about 1 month my breasts did not get bigger but my thighs and hips got wider and more fatty and also noticed that I had excessive wetness during intercourse. I stopped taking them right away after finishing the bottle. After that I started using a cream on my breasts that had estrogen in it but it was for women who have PMS. I noticed the same type of effects as the pills when using the cream. I have no used any pills or creams from about 8 months now but I still notice that my hips and thighs have not gotten any smaller and I still have the excessive wetness. I have never had these issues before and I think that the supplements I took created too much estrogen in my body. I heard of a supplement called DIM and it's suppose to lower estrogen levels. I want to try it but I am wondering if lowering estrogen levels or blocking them would prevent my breasts from growing?

Thanks for the help Smile I appreciate it

Good luck to you,

I don't have any issues with my androgen levels to fix? I used to have a problem with facial hair but not anymore. I don't have any issues with my hormones, i had issues with the supplements I took which gave me effects I didn't want. Thats all

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon