Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Program!

Um, honey, don't short yourself! Growing "a bit more than 1 inch" is a big deal! I'd sell half of my wardrobe for that kind of progress. You're doing great!

Thank you ladies Blush

I do feel good about any sort of gain because I know NBE is working!! At this rate I could definitely hit my goal in 1 more year but let's just try to make that goal come a little quicker Tongue

And Peggy! I am so glad you told me about the red clover. I feel so silly now; I never even thought about not taking it since I've been supplementing with it this whole journey. But thank goodness you did! Last night I restocked my pills and it must have been really late or I was tired or both but I put TWO red clover pills in my pill boxes for each day instead of 1 red clover and 1 chaste berry!!! They look exactly the same in dim lighting! Lucky I caught that!
Yes Smile I still massage three times a day religiously. This morning, the girls felt a little sore when I woke up which I think is the best feeling in the world!
And funny you mention the breast pump, I was just looking up some on amazon last night. I can't decide if I want to use a pump though. I have read that nipple size grows a lot with that? I like smaller nipples/areolas. But I am a little uneducated in that area. I was thinking of maybe getting some sort of miniature massager and using that on my breasts -- my hands are getting so cramped and sore from playing with my boobs all day! Lol! Do you think a massager would stimulate the breasts enough?

You are welcome. Smile

Not sure about which massager you mean. I have a bust roller (was really cheap from amazon.com) and it boosts also the circulation. But I haven't been using it very often lately. Blush

I am using my breast pump with self made "nipple stoppers". They prevent the areolae from getting expanded. Not sure if it will really work in the long run but I feel better since using them. Before I could see my areolae getting expanded when I pumped but with the "nipple stoppers" it does not happen anymore. Smile

This is what "blessedbreasts" wrote re nipple stoppers:

"My nipple hardens once it touches the stopper, and you'll notice that when your nipple hardens, your areola shrinks. So I'm thinking that's keeping them from puffing up and getting bigger over time. We'll see if I'm wrong!"

It was actually just some massager not for breasts, but I have actually been seeing some results just from massaging more frequently this past week. I am pretty much massaging my breasts all day now LOL. I'm still not sure about breast pumps because I quite like the size of my nipples! But if I do cave and get one I will definitely get the nipple stoppers and let you know how it goes! Thanks Peggy Smile

New Update:

After I recently discovered that the PM and other herbs made me estrogen dominant, I have been fiddling with my program to bring my hormones back to a more balanced state.

Here is my new program (for now) - I'll see how this month goes and possibly change it again:

6 x 610mg FG (three in morning, three at night)
1 x 440mg Chasteberry Tree
1 x 120mg Gingko Biloba
2 x 1000mg MSM
1 x 1000mg fish oil
2 Adult multivitamin gummies

I'm trying to keep things a little more simple now (less is more Wink)
I'll be taking these pills three weeks out of the month and the fourth week (period week), I'll just take the MSM, gingko, fish oil, and multivitamins.
Oh! Also! I decided to start drinking Nettle Leaf tea!
I need to buy some from Amazon (I saw some great reviews on the Frontier brand). Last week I bought a cheapo brand from a nearby health food store. I started drinking two cups (8000 mg total of nettle leaf) each day. Is that a lot??? Lol -That's how much it said I could drink on the box!
I want to drink the tea the last two weeks before my period starts (what would be my luteal phase--I'm on BCP).

Currently on my period now btw. I am doing a milk thistle cleanse.

Now! Booby update!!
I think my breasts are growing!! But it could be pre-period swelling (more likely). But hey that could turn into some nice growth! I'll let y'all know after this week.
I started massaging a LOT more! And I mean a LOT. Prolactin is one of the hormones that contributes to growth during puberty and it is released in the body from breast stimulation, sex, exercise, and when you just wake up. So I try to massage right when I wake up and alll throughout the day now. I really think it's helping my breasts grow. This is the biggest they have EVER been.
I have been taking pics all throughout my journey and while there is a noticeable change in them now, I want to wait until there is a jaw-dropping change Tongue

♡ Happy growing loves! Remember: think positive, big booby thoughts always!

Sounds good. Smile

I didn't see much growth this month and I think it's because I'm not on PM anymore. As soon as I get my hormones in check I'll start up on it again. But just a quick update on my current booby growth :p I ordered a 30d bra and it fits perfectly!!! So excited! My goal is definitely a very full 30dd. I think for my body size that will be plenty of boobage Wink

Hi!
I just wanted to post an update! I haven't been on this forum in over a month I think because I've been busy traveling and whatnot.

Anyways, I upped my PM dosage to 1500 mg but I only take it day 1-6.
Currently, I am bursting out of my 32C bras which is a little sad because I just bought them two weeks ago!! But yay to 32D breasts soon Wink

I have been maintaining the same program and cupping when I can. I recently started putting the cups on my nipples (I know..I used to be very against this because I didn't want bigger nipples but I caved when I discovered one day that I got a lot more swelling) and I have been seeing some awesome results!

I want to take a month long break soon from all herbs since it's been a while since I've taken any breaks :/ and I'm kinda getting worried about my health. However, I'm not sure if I want to do it after this cycle (in two weeks) or after my next one because I seem to be on a roll with my growth!! (knock on wood Blush )

I'll try to post more updates more often on here in the coming weeks. I feel like I am going to reach my goal very very soon and I have been loving my new breasts!
Happy growing all Smile

Yay! That sounds awesome. Keep loving them!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon