Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What causes under developed breasts

I don't have a hormone imbalance. If anything I have too much estrogen. My breasts have never grown. I am 19 now and my chest looks like the chest of a 10 year old boy. I think my breasts are under developed because first of all they have never grown and second they don't have any shape or definition to them. Basically there is just nothing there.

Are there any treatments other than hormones?

I have tried hormones in the past and if anything they only messed with mine and did not increase my breasts size at all.

If you have too much estrogen, you have a hormone imbalance.

(12-02-2014, 04:51 AM)prettylily Wrote:  If you have too much estrogen, you have a hormone imbalance.

But how would too much estrogen cause undeveloped breasts?

You cannot say that you are underdeveloped due to the size of your breasts. Some people just are genetically disposed to be small. The only way we can know if you are underdeveloped is if you were to post a photo, side profile of your breasts.

There is an entire section of the forum dedicated to estrogen dominance. If you read the forum, you would see accounts from people who overloaded on estrogen and saw shrinking. Imbalances are not good no matter what kind.

And timarie is right, breast development is better determined by nipple shape.

(14-02-2014, 05:55 PM)prettylily Wrote:  There is an entire section of the forum dedicated to estrogen dominance. If you read the forum, you would see accounts from people who overloaded on estrogen and saw shrinking. Imbalances are not good no matter what kind.

Oh i had no idea. I always thought estrogen made breasts bigger...But for me it does make my hips bigger so it is very possible that I do have too much estrogen. I will be taking a product called DIM it's suppose to lower estrogen in the body but it's for women with PMS so i dont know if it will work for me or not. I just hope that by lowering estrogen levels it doesn't make my breasts even smaller..that would really suck because as it is i already have nothing. And i'm pretty sure mine are underdeveloped and not just small because I don't have any fat in that area, like if you put your hand on my chest you don't feel anything except for the nipple and my nipples are kind of "puffy"

(14-02-2014, 07:58 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(14-02-2014, 05:55 PM)prettylily Wrote:  There is an entire section of the forum dedicated to estrogen dominance. If you read the forum, you would see accounts from people who overloaded on estrogen and saw shrinking. Imbalances are not good no matter what kind.

Oh i had no idea. I always thought estrogen made breasts bigger...But for me it does make my hips bigger so it is very possible that I do have too much estrogen. I will be taking a product called DIM it's suppose to lower estrogen in the body but it's for women with PMS so i dont know if it will work for me or not. I just hope that by lowering estrogen levels it doesn't make my breasts even smaller..that would really suck because as it is i already have nothing. And i'm pretty sure mine are underdeveloped and not just small because I don't have any fat in that area, like if you put your hand on my chest you don't feel anything except for the nipple and my nipples are kind of "puffy"

Go to a doctor that can xray each breast, find out how many mammary glands in each breast you actually have. If the number is less than 15, you are genetically smaller than average. 15-25 per breast is what most women have. So that was from reading on the net. I wonder how true this is...

I wonder how many I have. Maybe a breast exam would tell?

(14-02-2014, 10:24 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(14-02-2014, 07:58 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  

Go to a doctor that can xray each breast, find out how many mammary glands in each breast you actually have. If the number is less than 15, you are genetically smaller than average. 15-25 per breast is what most women have. So that was from reading on the net. I wonder how true this is...

I wonder how many I have. Maybe a breast exam would tell?

thank you!
good idea

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon