Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A grand experiment!

So, my period came right on schedule, and I'm about 3 days into it.

I had measured up to 44" around the fullest part of my bust pre-period, and while I did lose some of the growth Sad, I maintained a bit too, so far.

Progress:
Over nipple- 42.5" (before anything), 44" (fullest, pre-period), 43" (Current).

I also measured general fullness, bending over and wrapping the tape around the middle of my breasts when they were dangling down.

*Middle measurement right: 14" around/15.5" around (pre-period)/ 14.5" current
*Middle measurement left: 13" around/ 14.5" around (pre period)/ 13.5" current

It was odd… they went from nice and firm to marshmallow-ish right on day one of my period. That's when I began to worry about shrinkage Sad.

Now, if they continue to shrink, I'll be pretty sad, but I'm hoping that I can maintain the little bit I gained and continue to grow. I've only been on the herbs about 2 weeks now. I've cut back my Fenugreek due to my period, but I am sill drinking my tea and doing massage, though I missed a couple of days due to tenderness.

One bad thing… I'm worried about weight gain! I'm starting to keep dips on my waist measurement because that also feels fuller Angry. I'm not giving up on Fenugreek yet as I'm not sure how much of this is general bloating and water gain from having my period. I tend to blow up like a balloon, but it goes away soon after things return to normal. I have my eye on it!

So… I sadly had to say farewell to Fenugreek. The smell was driving me batty, truth-be-told! I have not been able to eat pancakes since!

I'm trying something new. I gave myself some time to detox and have decided to try a different plan.

Red Clover (up to ovulation). I'm going to start at 1 pill/day since I've heard this is strong stuff.
Vitex (after ovulation)
Bustea (daily).

Massage with flaxseed oil (daily) OR cocoa butter with some Fenugreek snuck in, followed by an application of Lush's breast cream because it has a strong scent that can mask the maple Tongue.

Continued intake of Barlean's Essential Woman (FSO/EPO mixture), a daily multivitamin, and a diet full of breast-friendly foods Smile.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon