Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just ordered bb

bit the bullet... julie offered a special on the bb (it helps to email and then wait a bit...), so i ordered about a year and a half or so for 699 with the intent to return in a year if no results... the husband knows this time, so he grudgingly gave support to fork over the cash. once i get my full program together i will post on the program page! wish me luck... noogling plus bb seems the way to go these days!

emmie

Keep in mind in order to use the return option you have to have a form signed by a doctor or nurse practitioner listing you weight and your official measurements that they have to take, ect. I'm not sure if this is so they have absolute proof that you didnt grow if you try to return it, or if it is because they know many women won't have the guts to go to their doc to do this, therefore they can't return it. I'm not sure really, it is probably my only complaint I have of them so far though, but I made the choice that I would rather just eat the loss than deal with going to my doc to do so since it's a really small town and hubby went to school with our doc. It would be from one end of town to the other in 24 hours. lol
It seems to be working for me though, with the help fo the L-tyrosine, so hopefully it will work for you as well.

Good luck!
Mel

you know, one would think that measurements from a bra shop, like victoria's secret or something, would suffice. why a doc or a nurse?

ah well. hopefully it will work and i wont have to worry about this!

just waiting on the package now...

happy growing!

emmie

Great Emmie, I know you will do well, as you responded well to BO in the past. Those were pretty exciting days back then weren't they......!

I have a long history of experience with BB and their customer service, and anyone who has read the history knows the history of others who were in their "inner circle" whom they basically "sh*t" on. Someone asked me the question in a post a while back, "why would I take it again if they weren't very good to me". Well, I don't like paying $3.00 a gallon for gasoline, but I do it cause I need it.

I doubt that you will have to use the return option with them, between the NB and BB, you will grow for sure. But honestly, they will find a way not to honor it if they can, and if you stick with NB, you will have growth and not be able to say it wasn't BB.

With a 1.5 years, you will probably retain your growth anyway, I lost some of mine, but I only took it 9-10 months, I should have took a maintence dose regardless if they say you don't have to.

Good Luck!

thanks for the advice, sissy... one of the reasons i got the largest package was because of your experience losing some of the growth and you said you didn't do the "13 month" that seems to be the needed time to retain most of the growth. and those original days WERE fun! a shame most of the old crew is gone...

i will be looking to all of you for the support! i am thinking this will be easier than the million pills i took on generic, so it will be better. and sissy and mel, just 2 pills a day is enough? really?

happy growing! i'm excited....

emmie

Yep, just two pills a day. Some days I only took one, and about the 6.5 month point, maybe 7 months, I forgot alot, and I think those were the days when I had growth spurts. Seriously!

When I got to maybe month 8, and only took one per day, I grew another 1.5+ inches. I always use the "plus" sign because after 4.5 inches I stopped measuring, but I kept growin. The newness of it wore off I think, and I was really busy, so the missed doses were unintentional, but since I was still growing, I didn't stress about it. But my plan this time is to take 2 per day for 6 months, then another 1 per day for a while after that, maybe a year or two, plus it will make them last longer.

How is the noogleberry going?

noogle is okay... i get up so absurdly early that i can only do it once a day, and sometimes in the evenings it feels like a chore. but i am trying to make sure i do it once a day and for a few hours on the weekends! cheryl grew with just half an hour twice a day and some bb to back it up, so that's what i am hoping for!

i am combining the bb with some other things for a bit, so we will see if that helps. most of it is because i was going to do generic, so i got things like dim and lamb placenta for cell growth and all. plus some maca for the booty! started the milk thistle today to do until the bb arrives (i take a lot of prescriptions, so need a liver flush)... then the real program begins!

Good luck, with the BB emmie! Kudos to you (and anyone else) that can sit with the noogleberry on their chest everyday tho. Phew, I don't think I can do it lol. Anyway let us know how things go.

Yep, like sissy said, I only take one in the morning and one at night. and yes, I've missed a few here and there also, but not very often. Good luck with your program. I wish you lots of luck with it!

(16-11-2009, 04:04 PM)sissy2345 Wrote:  Great Emmie, I know you will do well, as you responded well to BO in the past. Those were pretty exciting days back then weren't they......!

I have a long history of experience with BB and their customer service, and anyone who has read the history knows the history of others who were in their "inner circle" whom they basically "sh*t" on. Someone asked me the question in a post a while back, "why would I take it again if they weren't very good to me". Well, I don't like paying $3.00 a gallon for gasoline, but I do it cause I need it.

I doubt that you will have to use the return option with them, between the NB and BB, you will grow for sure. But honestly, they will find a way not to honor it if they can, and if you stick with NB, you will have growth and not be able to say it wasn't BB.

With a 1.5 years, you will probably retain your growth anyway, I lost some of mine, but I only took it 9-10 months, I should have took a maintence dose regardless if they say you don't have to.

Good Luck!

I know what you're talking about.I emailed them about a week ago and never got a reply..I am also wondering Oh God how am i gonna order theor product when they have such a bad customer service.They don't even reply to a simple email!But they are supposed to have what i need so i am just gonna take the risk with their high prices and bad service Sad Still one month to go and i'll be ordering my BB too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon