Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just ordered bb

Correction of my previous thread!!!I emailed them again and Julie replied with a nice big email.She was very nice..So i guess the customer service might be changingSmile

Julie was my sales rep also and was super healpful. I've only emailed once. I usually have just called her when I had a question or was trying to get something straight. Glad you finally got a reply.

Yes that is a relief..It feels so bad to be ignored..I have a good feeling about this now..Can't wait for Christmass to come Smile

i have a feeling it is just julie... seems odd otherwise that everyone has talked to her! she seems nice enough, and she let me use a discount even though it had technically expired because i live in another country so when she posted it i had already gone to bed...

fingers crossed for a good experience!

oh, i got padding for the noogleberry. i couldnt handle the pain anymore! the sheeting makes it SO much more comfortable. i just do it while i am reading before i go to bed at night for about an hour. i try to sleep with them on, but as i get comfortable WHOOOSH goes the air and i am too lazy/tired/annoyed to try and put them back on in the dark, so i just go to sleep. i will work up to it, perhaps!

happy growing, everyone!

emmie

Hi Guys & Gals,
I was wondering if anyone has ordered from Ultrabreastsystems.com ? I looks and sounds just like bb/transfemme web site but not as expensive.
Let me know,
Thanks
J.F.

search the old forum... the archives. i remember this thread from awhile ago, but don't remember the results. i looked at ub as well for a bit, and can't remember why i didn't look at them this time. might be on the old forum!

let us know if you find it. i might not be as lazy tomorrow and look, but tonite i am just too out of it!

emmie

Thanks Emmiede,
I will look at the olf forum to see if there is anything there or not. I thought I had read almoset everthing on there but maybe I just missed it LOL.
J.F.

j.f.,

sissy just mentioned on another thread that someone grew on ub, so it MUST be in the old forums somewhere! oh, i am lazy today too... but this weekend i will hunt around for it! thank goodness for american four-day weekends for some holidays!

emmie

breast man,

you can get ultrabreast cheaper at medplex.net

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon