Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do I see the pictures that are posted

Hi I am new to your website. I would love to be able to see the progress of your members that post pics. However, people say they post pics but I dont see the pics or links to them.???? What am I doing wrong. Please direct me to member pics - Thank you

You need to register and log in. That stops the looky-loos that just come for the pics.

Weird. Cause I still can't see them.

Go to the program page section of the forum, then look at the top and you will see "picture pages" click there, that takes you to the pic pages.

Are there any pictures posted there? I went to that section but I couldn't see any?

(23-10-2010, 06:43 PM)tiffy elec Wrote:  Are there any pictures posted there? I went to that section but I couldn't see any?

If you found the pictures section OK but still couldn't see the pictures it must be because you weren't logged in at the time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon