Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava

Hello, this is my first post on her, am starting out for the second time on Brava, I did it about 2 years ago for 12 weeks (average 10 hours a day) and went from a 34AA to a 34A (i also lost a stone while doing it so maybe could of gained more) so i know it works but second time around i am rembering just how much i hate it, and so could do with some encouragement. My aim is to gain just one more cup size to a 34B and will let you know my progress as i go along.

Currently on day 4 and already feel like giving up, i find them uncomfortable and it does irritate my skin quite a lot but noticing swelling, last about a couple hours before going back to normal.

anyway i`ll keep you all posted

Hi Rose, i have never used brava but i use the noogleberry, and i know how hard NBE can be but you just have to think of the end result and how happy you will be when you get there hun, its so hard to try and give encouragement and trying to find the right words, but i think its fantastic that even though you hate it, your doing it again, so please dont give up and keep us posted, i wish you all the best and good luck Rose. xxxx

Hey Rose,
the only thing that got me through the first couple of weeks was knowing that it does get better and it DOES!!! Just never forget it. I was a awake most of the nights my first 2 weeks and was absoultly exhausted but later I got 100% used to it (apart from sleeping on my back because I never do). And remember it is SOOO worth it!!! Good luck and let us know how you are doing Smile

Hello all

Day 6- getting use to it a bit more now.

I have a big essay to do for uni and using brava means am staying in more and staying in more means am doing more uni work, so its all good.

I am thinking that i prob will miss a few nights at some point in the cycle because well i am still young and i don't want it to totally take over my life but going to try my best to stay dedicated.

Just a suggestion, but maybe if you are wanting to be able to have days where you skip, you could get a noogleberry since they are cheap and use that for two 30 minute sessions on the days you aren't going to do your brava. I think there are a few other girls on here alternating them also.

Mel

Many thanks for your suggestion i never really knew about noogleberry before i came on here, but done abit of research and there seems to be a lot of people very happy with it, and very cheap! i might just have to get myself one, and maybe if it means having a break from brava every now and then but not loosing the work i already put in then its definitely worth a go.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon