Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nyx's Quest

So my measurements as of a few days ago are 34" bust...yay! Half an inch growth in 2 months, even though I've been really bad with taking my pills and massaging everyday Blush I added a 525mg Maca pill (just 1 a day) and bought a heating pad that I use after I massage. I put a squirt of cocoa butter in the oil-based boobie batter I made...it looks pretty gross now lol but oh well. Ughh swimsuit season is only a couple months away :s

My mom found my boobie batter and it was like-
Mom: I was in your room earlier and what is in that cup over there?!
Me: Uh...it's for my...feet. I found the recipe online. Makes your feet soft. :angel:
Mom: Dodgy

SO I think I'm going to get a Noogleberry. I think I'd start with the Medium cups? I've been watching the ebay ones, trying to get it really cheap, but the shipping is so much! Then I noticed on the actual website, shipping is free! I've been trying to decide whether I should buy it or not for the past few weeks and I think I will. I'm excited Smile

Oh and I changed my routine again...lol. I keep stopping for a couple weeks and then when I start up again, I decide to change all my dosages. That last routine really used up a lot of my pills, though. I'm hoping this one will be good since I'm adding NB to it.

Morning
Multivitamin
610mg Fenugreek
1500mg MSM

Afternoon
480mg Fennel
610mg Fenugreek
525mg Maca
Birth Control

Night
610mg Fenugreek
1500mg MSM
1000mg Borage Oil

I'm sooo excited because I finally got my Noogleberry. I'm sitting here with it on as I type this now Big Grin Going to go and post my starting pics from January in the Picture Pages section now. I forgot I even had them lol.

I've decided to start doing the Master Cleanse (10 day). I had a bad experience with the birth control I've been taking and want to get it all out of my system completely. I figured I was due for a total cleanse anyway so hopefully I can live off of lemonade for 10 days straight :s It tastes pretty good, actually. I was afraid cuz I kept hearing about how nasty it is...maybe it's the maple syrup? Tastes like liquid lemon candy LOL Big Grin

I just measured and I've kept the half inch growth even though I haven't been doing any NBE at all this past month (except the occasional Noogle). I was too busy, but now I'm going to get back on track and Noogle and massage everyday.

I tried to do the Blaketalks hypnosis but I would always fall asleep Sad He says to listen to it in bed, not while you're doing anything else, so maybe you're supposed to fall asleep Huh Oh well.

That's so cool you kept your growth after two months...most say it takes 6 months for it to be permanent with no herbs after.

I have such bad memory too with taking the pills. I just put an alarm in my phone and if i turn it off and then forget to take it after that I just take all of them at night.

Haha with the boobie batter discovery. Happened to me once. So funny. I just got more creative with the hiding places.

hi nyx ,are you estrogen dominant or any hormone imbalance type ,i'm trying to find one that has estrogen dominant and success with NBE .

congrats on your growth! i haven't seen you around for a while but i am hoping for an update from you soon!

btw, that picture you have up makes me always look 3037530572308574 times at it because i know that woman XD

(22-06-2010, 11:05 AM)msla Wrote:  hi nyx ,are you estrogen dominant or any hormone imbalance type ,i'm trying to find one that has estrogen dominant and success with NBE .
Sorry, I don't know. I've actually never taken any real hormone tests besides the little quizzes online and it always tells me I have every hormone imbalance.

(22-06-2010, 11:31 PM)DoubleCs Wrote:  congrats on your growth! i haven't seen you around for a while but i am hoping for an update from you soon!

btw, that picture you have up makes me always look 3037530572308574 times at it because i know that woman XD
Really? I just found it on google when I typed "asian boobs" ahaha. I can change it if you think she wouldn't like me using her picture.

Lol noooo :3 you can keep it XD she would be honored actually! she is DEFINITELY someone to look up to for inspiration 'cause she is super amazing with a super amazing body & breasts too. she has the whole package *o*

@DoubleCs: Ohh well I definitely envy her then Big Grin

Quest Update! So I ended up not going through with the Master Cleanse :-/ I gave in the night I started. Someday I'll try again. I also took a break from NB, but thats just because I kept forgetting to do it.

A few days ago I decided to start noogling again and I got amaaazing swelling! Before, I would barely get any swelling. It doesn't measure out any different with the tape measure, but they definitely feel bigger in my hands. It's given me the motivation to do it every day for at least an hour. I try to shoot for two 1 hour sessions- one in the morning and one at night.

The only thing that bothers me is that my nipples have been really sensitive and painful lately. If I tape them down the tape pops off in the cups. And when I'm pumping...ahhhhh they start itching so much and I want to pull the cups off and scratch. I think I have to redo my padding, too, because they leave marks (I'm using the pipe insulation/silicone method). Also, I think my boobie batter went rancid...it smells like cheese :s I should probably go out and buy an actual bottle for my new batch, instead of using a cup covered in foil, haha.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon