Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

its gonna work this time!!

You've made an great improvement. Congrats!
Your boobs look similar to mine Tongue And you're also around the same age.

Looks like we have around the same goal too! Do your boobs get significantly smaller when you are cold as well? It's so weird I am decently content with my boobs when they are warm because they look nice and puffy but when they are cold they look so tiny again and like they haven't grown at all!

(08-07-2014, 06:46 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Looks like we have around the same goal too! Do your boobs get significantly smaller when you are cold as well? It's so weird I am decently content with my boobs when they are warm because they look nice and puffy but when they are cold they look so tiny again and like they haven't grown at all!

Yes they are noticeable smaller when I'm cold. I hate that..

Your body is beautiful. Congratulations on your gains!
As for shrinkage when you are cold, you aren't going to get much sympathy from a male!
Yarrr!
P-)

(08-07-2014, 06:29 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  
(08-07-2014, 06:46 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Looks like we have around the same goal too! Do your boobs get significantly smaller when you are cold as well? It's so weird I am decently content with my boobs when they are warm because they look nice and puffy but when they are cold they look so tiny again and like they haven't grown at all!

One of my goal is to grow my boobs enough so that even when they are cold they still look big! In other news my boyfriend noticed my boobs grew! Even the small gain I made makes him give my boobs much more attention. I can't wait to see what he does when they grow even more

(09-07-2014, 06:20 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  
(08-07-2014, 06:29 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  

One of my goal is to grow my boobs enough so that even when they are cold they still look big! In other news my boyfriend noticed my boobs grew! Even the small gain I made makes him give my boobs much more attention. I can't wait to see what he does when they grow even more

WOW that is awesome! Keep it up! :-)

Guesses on to what size? Or bust measurement this would be? She is my friend and I loveeee her boobs ( in a none creepy way). She is short like me and relatively skinny. If anyone could take a guess on to what size/ measurement that'd be great because I could figure out on estimate in how much longer I need to stay at this ( or if it's even possible) . Thanks ladies !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20-08-2014, 04:28 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Guesses on to what size? Or bust measurement this would be? She is my friend and I loveeee her boobs ( in a none creepy way). She is short like me and relatively skinny. If anyone could take a guess on to what size/ measurement that'd be great because I could figure out on estimate in how much longer I need to stay at this ( or if it's even possible) . Thanks ladies !

Those are F boobs . My lady friend has H boobs

Heres another pic that I hope is somewhat clearer

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon