Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

its gonna work this time!!

28**** underbust

(20-02-2014, 05:36 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  just measured and my new starting measurement is around 34 1/2 and 38 under bust ...also took some pics and in a month or so if I see improvement I wil post those with some new ones! Massage definitely helps even after a few days my nipples have gotten bigger and my boobs seem to puff up a little? (not much but still something!)

Hi Hopeful, Smile

This gives the best understandable table for NBE'rs to follow!
http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Reference_rang...lood_tests

Some of the results that you receive back after testing don't give standard or normal ranges to comprehend. So at least this (yes Wikipedia, the out did themselves) gives some info to decipher.

I'm planning to measure every two weeks (mondays) and post comparison pics every month. Hopefully I'll see some difference. Almost got my program finalized!

Been massaging (almost every day) 900 circles with coconut oil
-one pill of vitamin E
-one of super b complex
-Saw palmetto(still trying to figure out correct dosage because I got the berry not the extract)
- Swansons raw ovarin glandular (500 mg per day) (not 100% about this dosage either)
-L Tyrosine to go with the BO
-Two capsules of fish oil
-might add some ginkgo biloba because i have some left over
-when i get my period (in a few days) I will take milk thistle to cleanse my liver
.................been on this for about two weeks, haven't noticed a difference yet but I am hoping! I measured today no noticeable difference
I am wondering if I should add some hypnosis or binaural beats? people seem to think they help a lot. Trying to stay positive! I just really want to see some results before summer!

I am also using Progesterone cream on my luetal phase

Hey Hopeful. I wouldn't worry too much about measuring regularly. Measuring too often can be discouraging. Your breasts will start feeling fuller before the measuring tape will ever register it.

Try to massage twice a day if you can!

thats probably good advice I get discouraged pretty easily about this. Should I split my massaging up like 400 in the morning 500 at night? or try to do 900 in both morning and night?

I'd say start out with 450 in the morning, 450 at night. See how you like that first.

I'll start doing that! So got my period a few days ago and currently i am taking a three day break from all nbe herbs/creams (except my vitamins). In one a half weeks I am going to measure/take pics. Hopefully i will see some difference! i just want an inch or two before summer so I know that my program is working grrr... i need to work on my patience

I told myself I was going to eat less sweets and eat healthier but it hasn't been working so now i am going to get serious. I have a new rule for myself I can only have sweets once a week (or less if I am able ). I haven't had chocolate or anything in four days now and my cravings (which used to be really bad) have gone away! I hope eating less sugar will help my breasts. Also since i don't have any protein powder I eat/drink two eggs (at least per day). Breasts seems bigger when they are warm same with nipples. But when they are cold they seem the exact same size. One week till measuring and pics!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon