Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

its gonna work this time!!

I'm thinking of doing binaural beats just during the day whenever I'm on my laptop (because apparently you can listen to them turned down a bit while you listen to other music, and they're still effective), and then rockmelon ringtone in my earbuds while I sleep. Someone else on this forum had good swelling with listening to it while she slept.

I'm giving myself a solid year. If I don't see improvements, I'll reconsider. But I think I already am, so it looks like I'll probably be sticking with all this for a while!

How do you get the rock melon to play on repeat? and which binaural beats are you using? Also anyone know how much MSM i should take per day? Thats great about your results!!

...that's a really good question, ha ha ha. I'll have to look at my iPod's capabilities and see if there's a repeat function. I'm sure there is. Just have to do an internet search on how to use it.

I plan on using these beats: breast enhancement http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g estrogen boost http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMr-P97THys and human growth hormone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHEkXiKhK9c (that one plays well in the background of dubstep songs that I like to listen to Tongue ) I'll also do this one occasionally, a collagen one (and the worst-sounding one) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiIm8vG0NOQ

I would start out with one of the MSM capsules at first and work your way up to a higher dose, as some people get headaches. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water.

Thanks! I sure hope they're permanent.

thanks! you have been so great and positive too! very inspiring to me because I am getting so negative about this whole thing. Anywayy past two days been researching binaural beats to listen too. right now my program is
-Rockemelon twice (the video I listen too is 6 minutes long so its the ringtone one repeat multiple times )
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRiMqu6TMzk this video twice
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g andd this twice

.........wondering if there are any other good ones people have had success with? Also not sure how to tell if these really work or not haha. Obviously if I have time during the day I will try to listen to them more often but still unsure if twice each will work at all or if i need to listen even more often.
On a positive note i have been really good with massage and less sweets!! now i just need to work on getting to bed earlier. grrr I am awful with that I go to bed like 11-12 basically every night. but tomorrow I will post pics and update my program since it has been little over a month!

so updates!
in the morning I take
-two pills of Saw Palmetto(585 mg)--berry not extract
-1 pill of B complex
-1 pill of vitamin e
-1 msm pill
-1 l-tyrosine pill

Afternoon
-1 msm pill
-1 biotin pill
-2 BO pills (raw ovarian glandular from swanson) one pill=250 mg
-Fish oil capsule

Night
-1 BO pill
-1 biotin pill
-2 fish oil capsules
-1 ginkgo biloba
-put progesterone cream on wrists if luetal (which i am right now)
******this all seems like alot but really most are vitamins
Also massagin 900 times aday rubbing inward with coconut oil (try to split it up evenly in morning and night but usually just end up doing all 900 at night)....put heating pad on after and last few days been listening to binurial beats (look up at above post)
-Cutting back on sugar and unhealthy carbs (been about 2 weeks now) also trying to get more protein for BO (three raw eggs per day)
-my main issue is SLEEPING!...i go to bed so late and wonder ho wmuch this is affecting my adrenalsSad
anywayy here are the pics

First pic is from a little over a month ago . Second is from tonight . No difference thy I can see haha

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tried to put them side by side but couldn't get it to work sorry!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(22-03-2014, 05:53 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  so updates!
in the morning I take
-two pills of Saw Palmetto(585 mg)--berry not extract
-1 pill of B complex
-1 pill of vitamin e
-1 msm pill
-1 l-tyrosine pill

Afternoon
-1 msm pill
-1 biotin pill
-2 BO pills (raw ovarian glandular from swanson) one pill=250 mg
-Fish oil capsule

Night
-1 BO pill
-1 biotin pill
-2 fish oil capsules
-1 ginkgo biloba
-put progesterone cream on wrists if luetal (which i am right now)
******this all seems like alot but really most are vitamins
Also massagin 900 times aday rubbing inward with coconut oil (try to split it up evenly in morning and night but usually just end up doing all 900 at night)....put heating pad on after and last few days been listening to binurial beats (look up at above post)
-Cutting back on sugar and unhealthy carbs (been about 2 weeks now) also trying to get more protein for BO (three raw eggs per day)
-my main issue is SLEEPING!...i go to bed so late and wonder ho wmuch this is affecting my adrenalsSad
anywayy here are the pics

That looks like a very good program . May I also suggest some pectoral excercise .
Seen you pics on 2 posts , you can post both pics on same post Wink
You have gorg boobies and fantastic head start .
Remember patience is name of game and this journey is long .
Big hugz Big Grin

Your breasts are so pretty! I love your little nipples.

Thank you! I am worried that maybe I massaging incorrectly? I am doing the female deer massage( the one where you rub inwards) but each set of 300 rubs only takes five minutes which seems pretty short compared to what others are saying. Also I feel that most people at least feel something after a month of massage but it's been over a month and I don't see/feel a difference. Any one have any tips for massage? I try to use a heating pad for a few minutes before and after

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon