Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

its gonna work this time!!

Sooo update . Doesn't seem like any results so obviously I am getting discouraged. With exams I have been slacking with massage and protein so for the next month I am going to follow my program religiously and hope to see something. Also I just started the pill so maybe that will help ( I didn't take it for nbe). Anywayy pic update. I did a photo collage of me and my dream boobs ( found the pic from one of the girls in this site). My boobs look so pathetic next to hers . I wasn't sure how many inches I would need to grow to look like that ( 3? Maybe 4?) . The other pic is of my boobs close up. They really don't look bad when they are warm but when I am cold/my nipples are hard I look sooo flat. Oops almost forgot I really really want to try affirmations but I am so bad at them!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Relooking at the comparison pic it's kind of ridiculous to wish for that. I would be ecstatic for even half of that

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(22-05-2014, 02:38 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Relooking at the comparison pic it's kind of ridiculous to wish for that. I would be ecstatic for even half of that

Come on gal , stop puttin urself down . U av lovey slim figure and lovely looking breast for which many here would give right arm . Persevearnce and effort and results will follow . I often get despondent than I look at many here who have grown beautifully and take inspiratin and plod on .

I agree to what myboobs said. You have such a lovely figure and beautiful round breasts. Don't get discouraged.

Thanks and I'm trying to be more positive. I am just concerned because I have hardly responded at all after many many months so I'm not sure if I will ever be able to get big boobs. Also anybody have any idea how many inches difference that would be? Just for kicks

you will get there

No your breasts are a similar shape you are both round and perky breasts the goal is just bigger like most peoples goal its a good goal and what I have found is your normally closer to your goal than you think if you just keep doing nbe because think wouldn't it still be worth it even if it takes a year for a cupsize its normally much faster.your growing so well i thought i didnt grow on bo but yesterday i found a goal bra and it fit so itdoes work just not like herbs keep massaging and maybe exercise your chest so they stay so firm as they grow.
You said your goal was from here what did she do and where did she start?

The pic was just someone's avator/inspiration pic . Also that's why I'm partly so discouraged even if sometimes they look bigger all my bras are fitting exactly the same

Are you setting aside a bra or two to measure growth that only only try on very rarely? If you're measuring by how your bras fit and you're growing slowly, you might not be able to tell because the fit changes slowly and you become accustomed to the tightness or the bra stretches out over time.

Ohh that's a good idea. I haven't thought of that. Just set one aside! Also not sure if I am just going crazy but I might have noticed a little bit of growth

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon