Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts?

I'm no expert, but I see nothing wrong with your boobs. They look nice. They are small-- which is perfectly fine-- but you are also skinny! You can make slight changes to the shape by incorporating light chest exercises, especially those that target inner pectoral muscles. Breast massage will also help fill them out. Gain some weight: Drink whole milk, eat avocados, etc.

Why don't you want to gain weight? You really need to gain some weight if you want to increase your breast size at all. Massaging will only help so much when you don't have enough fat.

(17-02-2014, 10:54 AM)demure88 Wrote:  Hello everyone, I know I should have made this thread a long time ago, though I'm curious to find out if my breasts are underdeveloped, tubular or just plain small. I read that if you have tubular breasts that you need a different approach to growing larger breasts. So, I took 2 pictures of my breasts. I'm 5'4", 120 lbs and a 36a (I have a wide ribcage). I blame the fact that I'm thin for having small boobs. I would like my boobs to be a full 36c.

My boobs have been a little bit larger when I was heavier (about a 36b). Though, I'm currently only looking to gain muscle mass, not body fat! I just returned my noogleberry for smaller cups, since the medium cups held no suction. I have a cheap volufiline cream I've been using. I'm going to buy a breast enlargement cream once I find out the kind of breasts I have. thanks for the help!

Welcome to the forum! No. You are not just small.You def have an issue with your breasts. You did not develop properly (even though you are underdeveloped.) Tuberous, tubular, igt, constricted bands, ptosis, etc. whatever you wanna call it, you've never been able to grow correctly. It looks like a malnourished issue. Did you ever have an eating disorder or some type of lack -there-of of nutrition during the time you were developing?

Its not to come off mean, that is not what normal healthy breasts look like. But in this day in age, its very common, so common its the norm. I have one breast that is mildly tuberous. I've been able to correct much of it but I can still tell. I also have scoliosis so that does not help with the way they sit, one is below the other.

Just like with any condition, there are variances. You have a moderate form, in my opinion. Look into pumping and bovine ovary. Look at Anastasia's program.

It is not easy for me to gain weight due to dietary restrictions I have because of my stomach. I can't eat bread (I have a sensitivity to gluten), dairy and soy. My diet is gluten free, almost meat free (I still eat fish), dairy and soy free. I eat a lot of mozzarella cheese, since it's high in fat. Mozzarella cheese is the only dairy product my stomach can tolerate. I wouldn't mind having any advice about food to eat that fits my restricted diet. I can eat avocados, though you can only eat so much of those. The most weight I would like to gain is 10lbs. The most I weighed was 157. I mostly had larger thighs and a chubby stomach. My boobs were about a 36b. I like that I currently have a flat stomach. My only concern is if I gain 10 lbs that I'll lose my nice tummy. My thighs have muscle, though you cant tell from that picture. I know if I gain 15 lbs, then there should definitely be some noticeable difference.

Like I said, I posted a picture of my boobs to see what kind of boobs I have. I read on a site called 'mustgrowbust.com' that if you have tubular breasts, that you need to have a different approach to growing your breast. I can see why you shouldn't trust a plastic surgeon's opinion on your breast being tubular. They are only out to make money and feed off your insecurities.

I'll continue doing massage, using the volufiline cream I have and wait until my noogleberry arrives. I'm going to buy 'Natureday' cream once I receive a check back from paypal. I tried to buy the Natureday cream not too long ago, though I had a hard time using a paypal 'mycash card' and they issued me a check as a refund. Hopefully that refund check comes in soon.Blush

(18-02-2014, 03:39 AM)roseblossom Wrote:  I'm no expert, but I see nothing wrong with your boobs. They look nice. They are small-- which is perfectly fine-- but you are also skinny! You can make slight changes to the shape by incorporating light chest exercises, especially those that target inner pectoral muscles. Breast massage will also help fill them out. Gain some weight: Drink whole milk, eat avocados, etc.

Why don't you want to gain weight? You really need to gain some weight if you want to increase your breast size at all. Massaging will only help so much when you don't have enough fat.

(18-02-2014, 04:25 AM)demure88 Wrote:  It is not easy for me to gain weight due to dietary restrictions I have because of my stomach. I can't eat bread (I have a sensitivity to gluten), dairy and soy. My diet is gluten free, almost meat free (I still eat fish), dairy and soy free. I eat a lot of mozzarella cheese, since it's high in fat. Mozzarella cheese is the only dairy product my stomach can tolerate. I wouldn't mind having any advice about food to eat that fits my restricted diet. I can eat avocados, though you can only eat so much of those. The most weight I would like to gain is 10lbs. The most I weighed was 157. I mostly had larger thighs and a chubby stomach. My boobs were about a 36b. I like that I currently have a flat stomach. My only concern is if I gain 10 lbs that I'll lose my nice tummy. My thighs have muscle, though you cant tell from that picture. I know if I gain 15 lbs, then there should definitely be some noticeable difference.

Like I said, I posted a picture of my boobs to see what kind of boobs I have. I read on a site called 'mustgrowbust.com' that if you have tubular breasts, that you need to have a different approach to growing your breast. I can see why you shouldn't trust a plastic surgeon's opinion on your breast being tubular. They are only out to make money and feed off your insecurities.

I'll continue doing massage, using the volufiline cream I have and wait until my noogleberry arrives. I'm going to buy 'Natureday' cream once I receive a check back from paypal. I tried to buy the Natureday cream not too long ago, though I had a hard time using a paypal 'mycash card' and they issued me a check as a refund. Hopefully that refund check comes in soon.Blush

(18-02-2014, 03:39 AM)roseblossom Wrote:  I'm no expert, but I see nothing wrong with your boobs. They look nice. They are small-- which is perfectly fine-- but you are also skinny! You can make slight changes to the shape by incorporating light chest exercises, especially those that target inner pectoral muscles. Breast massage will also help fill them out. Gain some weight: Drink whole milk, eat avocados, etc.

There are too many vegetarian items which are protein rich and stomach friendly . I am a vege last 30+ yrs , healthy and fit @ ripe old age of 62 Smile

I eat plenty of protein, though never gain any weight. I eat mostly fish, cheese, protein drinks, beans and almond butter. The only reason I gained weight in the past was because I ate a lot of fast food.

(18-02-2014, 04:53 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(18-02-2014, 04:25 AM)demure88 Wrote:  It is not easy for me to gain weight due to dietary restrictions I have because of my stomach. I can't eat bread (I have a sensitivity to gluten), dairy and soy. My diet is gluten free, almost meat free (I still eat fish), dairy and soy free. I eat a lot of mozzarella cheese, since it's high in fat. Mozzarella cheese is the only dairy product my stomach can tolerate. I wouldn't mind having any advice about food to eat that fits my restricted diet. I can eat avocados, though you can only eat so much of those. The most weight I would like to gain is 10lbs. The most I weighed was 157. I mostly had larger thighs and a chubby stomach. My boobs were about a 36b. I like that I currently have a flat stomach. My only concern is if I gain 10 lbs that I'll lose my nice tummy. My thighs have muscle, though you cant tell from that picture. I know if I gain 15 lbs, then there should definitely be some noticeable difference.

There are too many vegetarian items which are protein rich and stomach friendly . I am a vege last 30+ yrs , healthy and fit @ ripe old age of 62 Smile

How about fattier foods like avocados?

yeah, I already mentioned that I could eat them.. if someone could find me a list of food that could fit me dietary restrictions that would be great. I eat plenty of protein though never gain a pound. I know people complain about losing weight. Well, it is not easy gaining weight if you have restrictions. I dont like being called 'skinny'. I rather people say that I have a nice body. I have been trying to get muscles by working out, which helps build mass.

(18-02-2014, 06:06 AM)prettylily Wrote:  How about fattier foods like avocados?

Try eating more? Also, check to see if your hormones/thyroid are in order, because I think some thyroid issues might prevent weight gain.

You could try taking Fenugreek, I gained 8 kg with it! Smile It also helped with My digestive issues, now I absorb foods better.

(18-02-2014, 06:45 AM)demure88 Wrote:  yeah, I already mentioned that I could eat them.. if someone could find me a list of food that could fit me dietary restrictions that would be great. I eat plenty of protein though never gain a pound. I know people complain about losing weight. Well, it is not easy gaining weight if you have restrictions. I dont like being called 'skinny'. I rather people say that I have a nice body. I have been trying to get muscles by working out, which helps build mass.
(18-02-2014, 06:06 AM)prettylily Wrote:  How about fattier foods like avocados?

Certainly not meant to offend by calling you skinny. People always call me skinny, and I take it as a compliment.

Wow, your diet sounds difficult. Can you eat nuts? Macadamia nuts are pretty fattening. I've never been able to gain weight by consuming large quantities of protein. I typically drink milk, eat avocados, add butter to everything, etc. Unfortunately, most of the fattening foods are not the best for you...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon