Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts?

I know this post is old. I have been lingering through posts on here for some time but i have to say, there is a difference between malnourish and malabsorption. My body does not absorb b vitamins in synthetic form, amongst other things, do to a mtfhr gene mutation. The malabsorption part is it won't absorb them. It takes years before it effects your body to the point of it becoming a malnurished issue. Now i am malnurished in b vitamins since i didnt know and was never told after being dianosed with the deficiency that i have to take certain kinds of vitamins. I took the wrong kind for years and now im malnurished in b vitamins, mainly b12, b6 and b5 and the malnurish part is developing pernicious anemia from that malnurishmemt. Malnourishment is the development of certain forms of anemia after never addressing the problem that causes it after so long. It took 3 years to get that bad. 

The original poster is not malnourished or suffering from malabsorption because her chest size is small and looks different. She does appear to have tubular type 3 breasts. I also have this. The underside of the breasts dont have a natural curve, it is a straight line. That line is from constriction of fibrous breast tissue. The only way to actually fix that part and get a natural curve is unfortunately surgery. If she were to try using a pump, her breast tissue would continue to expand outward and give an even more tubular effect because tissue will not grow below that constricted band. Even if she went to get implants they cant just stick them in the same as normal chested people. They would have to actually score that part to unrestrict the tissue. The semi puffy nipples indicates that breast tissue has grown into them which is considered herniation. Also they sit a little higher than normal breasts do. If they are asymmetric, they're not off by much and they appear to be the same size or very close in size. Mine are the exact same size and symmetrical but i do have a higher resting spot and the line is straight across rather than curved, creating very very little tissue under the nipple just like hers. I wear a 34A, I honestly cant fill that cup if i tried though. I didnt have any health issues or deficiencies before or during puberty and yet they still grew like this because this us a congential condition that has an unknown cause. Only people stipulate and yet, no known natural cure has ever been acheived by anyone with true tuburous breasts unfortunately. Just because her breasts look the way they do is not a good indicator what so ever of malnutrition or malabsorption. I have had 4 kids (unfortunately all through fertility treatmemts) and i gained 100 with my first, i was 105 and ended about 205 pounds. The only thibg that changed with my chest was the width around it. There was no change to the breast size. I lost the weight overthe course of a few years but i stopped at 135 since that is my ideal weight. The other 3 pregnancies were all healthy weight gains and still no breast growth. Also no swelling and super minimal milk production with the 2nd and 4th pregnancies. Minimal production was 1/8 ounce in 1 day max after 3 months of dedication. Clearly i had to bottle feed the whole time. That issue goes hand and hand with tuberous breasts that are small. Larger tuberous breasts tend to have more mammoryglands for milk productions but they are known to still struggle since they still lack the amount they should have.

She may be able to try contouring them more which can be effective for the upper parts of her breast but the constricting lower part is very unlikely to change without surgery. People do need to understand that tuberous breasts comes in different savarieties but even if you did get them to grow, they will grow into more of a tube shape that sags, creating the famous snoopy breasts. So at this time im leaving mine bee as far as trying to get them to grow larger and im focused more on just making them not sag by working with the top half.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by demure88 - 17-02-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by myboobs - 17-02-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by demure88 - 17-02-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by myboobs - 17-02-2014, 11:55 PM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by prettylily - 18-02-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by myboobs - 18-02-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by demure88 - 18-02-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by myboobs - 18-02-2014, 01:35 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by prettylily - 18-02-2014, 01:43 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by myboobs - 18-02-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by roseblossom - 18-02-2014, 03:39 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by demure88 - 18-02-2014, 04:25 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by myboobs - 18-02-2014, 04:53 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by demure88 - 18-02-2014, 05:33 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by TibetanPrincess - 18-02-2014, 04:21 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by demure88 - 20-02-2014, 04:59 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by TibetanPrincess - 20-02-2014, 05:34 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by demure88 - 20-02-2014, 06:01 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by prettylily - 18-02-2014, 06:06 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by demure88 - 18-02-2014, 06:45 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by roseblossom - 19-02-2014, 12:00 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by demure88 - 20-02-2014, 05:03 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by prettylily - 18-02-2014, 07:07 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by Insanity89 - 18-02-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by demure88 - 20-02-2014, 05:09 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by Insanity89 - 24-02-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by demure88 - 20-02-2014, 05:07 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by Insanity89 - 24-02-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by prettylily - 21-02-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by Irock1106 - 25-01-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by nanakante - 26-01-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: do I have underdeveloped, tubular or small breasts? - by HealthyWays001 - 25-02-2018, 06:13 PM