Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Take a break from breast massage or continue on with herbs?

I know that you should take breaks every 3 months if you are taking herbs, but what if you are doing breast massage only? The last two months the growth has been very slow. Should I take or break or continue, except this time adding herbs?

(17-02-2014, 07:23 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  I know that you should take breaks every 3 months if you are taking herbs, but what if you are doing breast massage only? The last two months the growth has been very slow. Should I take or break or continue, except this time adding herbs?

Hi rose.
I cant answer your question but ive been wondering how you've been getting on Smile
Hope someone gives you the right answer Smile have you have your hormones checked lately? Just wondered based on our previous conversations.. if not unlike myself that would be great for you too incorporate herbs based on the outcome of the hormone results esp as you have responded so well with the massage. I still cant get the massage right :s

(17-02-2014, 10:06 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(17-02-2014, 07:23 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  I know that you should take breaks every 3 months if you are taking herbs, but what if you are doing breast massage only? The last two months the growth has been very slow. Should I take or break or continue, except this time adding herbs?

Hi rose.
I cant answer your question but ive been wondering how you've been getting on Smile
Hope someone gives you the right answer Smile have you have your hormones checked lately? Just wondered based on our previous conversations.. if not unlike myself that would be great for you too incorporate herbs based on the outcome of the hormone results esp as you have responded so well with the massage. I still cant get the massage right :s

I had my hormones checked, but I guess I asked for the wrong test? I requested a comprehensive female hormone panel, but did not get any details on estrogen, prolactin, etc. I got TSH, FSH, LH, estradiol, and progesterone levels. Everything was within the normal range, but my LH/FSH ratio was 2:1. Progesterone was on the low side, within the postmenopausal reference range.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon