Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

please help me increase one cup size i a so depressed

Hello everyone Smile
I am really so depressed i even don't fill the 32A cup i want to wear even a B cup this would make me so happy please help me and tell me ways that you tried and you saw real results massaging or exercising or anything i am ready to do anything but to see real difference. I a,so have the pangao breast enhancer but didn't use it yet.
Thank you so much in advance and i know that all of you will help me and encourage meSmileSmileSmileSmile

(18-02-2014, 01:13 AM)meme93 Wrote:  Hello everyone Smile
I am really so depressed i even don't fill the 32A cup i want to wear even a B cup this would make me so happy please help me and tell me ways that you tried and you saw real results massaging or exercising or anything i am ready to do anything but to see real difference. I a,so have the pangao breast enhancer but didn't use it yet.
Thank you so much in advance and i know that all of you will help me and encourage meSmileSmileSmileSmile

Welcome meme to the forum . There is a lot of information on this forum and it is wise to read before you create your own plan .
If you not sure of something don't be afraid to ask.

Hi. What is your age? You sound young.

No i am 21 years old dear Smile

(18-02-2014, 01:58 AM)meme93 Wrote:  No i am 21 years old dear Smile

Well, grown gals get to readin! Read everything on this forum. Yes you will be overwhelmed, and no, no one can tell you the perfect program to make you grow. But you can find your answers here and created your own. Its advisable to get a hormone panel done before choosing your program.

Welcome to the forums!

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. I recommend checking out the herbal breast enhancement section and learning about the different herbs you can use to help with natural breast development. I also found a great article here on the use of herbs for breast enhancement.

(18-02-2014, 02:51 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(18-02-2014, 01:58 AM)meme93 Wrote:  No i am 21 years old dear Smile

Well, grown gals get to readin! Read everything on this forum. Yes you will be overwhelmed, and no, no one can tell you the perfect program to make you grow. But you can find your answers here and created your own. Its advisable to get a hormone panel done before choosing your program.

Welcome to the forums!

Yes, this--Read and research. Also, find out what works best for you, what you like and will continue doing. No one can tell you the perfect program because our bodies and our reactions are very different, not to mention some may find it easier to stick with one type of program than another.

Good luck and smile! Wanting bigger breasts is perfectly fine, but I hope you find happiness no matter what your size is.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon