Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not keeping swelling??

When I noodle I get decent swelling, from an A cup to a C I'd say. But my swelling goes down straight away. I pump and hold for 7-10 minutes, massage 100 strokes, repeat - for an hour per boob. Does the massaging push the swelling out??

Swelling is just a byproduct of the process.... imho... it is temporary... its the continuing use every day the leads to long term breast growth.... vs short term swelling....

Thanks Smile

Some girls can get swelling to last for hours.... if you looking just swelling some have said this works.... or products like it... Instant Bust... I've never tried it myself.. www.instantbreast.com/

(19-02-2014, 01:27 PM)Karren Wrote:  Some girls can get swelling to last for hours.... if you looking just swelling some have said this works.... or products like it... Instant Bust... I've never tried it myself.. www.instantbreast.com/

Where do you find this stuff Karen!

Same isle as the Chineese Boob Clamps! lol

(19-02-2014, 06:48 PM)Karren Wrote:  Same isle as the Chineese Boob Clamps! lol

lol I just think you should quit your day job and keep up with the boobie inventions and finding us new products like this all day long..

Cherie I don't retain any swelling either. Period.
I've been at it but not religiously for a few months.
A few girls get it and retain it right from the get go, its dissapointing when we aren't one of them. Doesn't mean it wont come though. Im optimistic. If you go to noogleberry forum they may have some helpful tips ?Smile

Gosh Karren never seen a product like that! Big Grin The ingredients don't look like anything different though so why would it cause such swelling?? (actually I notice they don't show the ingredients for the gel?)

Do you mean 'it works' as in it makes you swell (but that's it?). On the website it says permanent growth after 60 days... (but the pills are nothing new in their ingredients?).

Theoretically if swelling (with Noogleberry) over time is what eventually leads to growth, what's different about using a cream like this? Like if you applied this cream twice a day every day and always had that swelling would your boobs eventually gain real size? And I wonder why swelling during pregnancy doesn't stay? (boobs swollen constantly for 9 months?).

(19-02-2014, 01:27 PM)Karren Wrote:  Some girls can get swelling to last for hours.... if you looking just swelling some have said this works.... or products like it... Instant Bust... I've never tried it myself.. www.instantbreast.com/

I kind of love you so much right now. This might be the next thing I add to my regimen because my whole routine is based on swelling. You are amazing thank you <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon