Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chineese Boob Clamp!

(07-03-2014, 10:52 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 10:50 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Ha ha, Ella, you have your own fanclub on here! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin As it should be.

Oh i wouldnt say that sweets im just like the rest of us Wink i do like to incorporate a bit of humour into all that i do and say on here! Tis always good to laugh Smile

I'd say you're definitely one of the most active members on here, as well! And you share some of the most useful info and links. Thanks for all you do, hun!

(07-03-2014, 10:54 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 10:50 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Ha ha, Ella, you have your own fanclub on here! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin As it should be.

Oh i wouldnt say that sweets im just like the rest of us Wink i do like to incorporate a bit of humour into all that i do and say on here! Tis always good to laugh Smile

I'd say you're definitely one of the most active members on here, as well! And you share some of the most useful info and links. Thanks for all you do, hun!

seems like alot of the people from a few years ago don't seem to be as active as they could be......I'm relatively new and am not as active as I could be......seeing as I have so much time on my hands

Thats cause i have WAYYY too much time on my hands lol maybe i should go and get a full time job lol!!

but thank you bb i think its important to share the risks involved in what we do. We only have our lives once dont we Wink

(07-03-2014, 10:58 PM)dad21dawg Wrote:  

seems like alot of the people from a few years ago don't seem to be as active as they could be......I'm relatively new and am not as active as I could be......seeing as I have so much time on my hands

You know ive thought the same thing! I wonder if most people try and succeed then leave... or do they try and fail and then leave...

(07-03-2014, 10:59 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Thats cause i have WAYYY too much time on my hands lol maybe i should go and get a full time job lol!!

but thank you bb i think its important to share the risks involved in what we do. We only have our lives once dont we Wink

and Ella, I am so greatful for those of you that have been sharing the risks and rewards of what those of us who want to do NBE actually are subjected to......I do keep my woman informed as to risks and rewards, and she appreciates it.....can't wait for the one month on measurements. She is finding one problem tho, she can't seem to get good suction when using both domes at once. has been doing 15 mins each dome twice a day, morning and night.

(07-03-2014, 11:05 PM)dad21dawg Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 10:59 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

and Ella, I am so greatful for those of you that have been sharing the risks and rewards of what those of us who want to do NBE actually are subjected to......I do keep my woman informed as to risks and rewards, and she appreciates it.....can't wait for the one month on measurements. She is finding one problem tho, she can't seem to get good suction when using both domes at once. has been doing 15 mins each dome twice a day, morning and night.

Dd i only noggle one at a time for that very reason!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh I see.....do you have any suggestions for her as to noogling both at same time? she has the contoured XL cups, but doesn't use the rings as the first time she used them, her boobs started going purple....

(07-03-2014, 11:11 PM)dad21dawg Wrote:  and Ella, I am so greatful for those of you that have been sharing the risks and rewards of what those of us who want to do NBE actually are subjected to......I do keep my woman informed as to risks and rewards, and she appreciates it.....can't wait for the one month on measurements. She is finding one problem tho, she can't seem to get good suction when using both domes at once. has been doing 15 mins each dome twice a day, morning and night.

[/quote]

Oh I see.....do you have any suggestions for her as to noogling both at same time? she has the contoured XL cups, but doesn't use the rings as the first time she used them, her boobs started going purple....
[/quote]

Gosh no noogling is at the bottom of the barrel for me but look up bonitsdd she uses big cups and can help

(07-03-2014, 11:11 PM)dad21dawg Wrote:  and Ella, I am so greatful fr thos of you that have been sharing the risks and rewards of what those of us who want to do NBE actually are subjected to......I do keep my woman informed as to risks and rewards, and she appreciates it.....can't wait for the one month on measurements. She is finding one problem tho, she can't seem to get good suction when using both domes at once. has been doing 15 mins each dome twice a day, morning and night.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Try clipping/knotting one cup so you pumping up only one then once that has suction clip that one and do the same with the other I use xxls and I pump like this I'm surprised XL fit a dd cup comfortably I couldnt wear them at that size as the ring is so narrow.

(08-03-2014, 12:28 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 11:11 PM)dad21dawg Wrote:  and Ella, I am so greatful fr thos of you that have been sharing the risks and rewards of what those of us who want to do NBE actually are subjected to......I do keep my woman informed as to risks and rewards, and she appreciates it.....can't wait for the one month on measurements. She is finding one problem tho, she can't seem to get good suction when using both domes at once. has been doing 15 mins each dome twice a day, morning and night.

[/quote]

Try clipping/knotting one cup so you pumping up only one then once that has suction clip that one and do the same with the other I use xxls and I pump like this I'm surprised XL fit a dd cup comfortably I couldnt wear them at that size as the ring is so narrow.
[/quote]

She doesn't use the rings as they are so narrow at the opening.....but the domes themselves seem to work.....Lucy had suggested XLs when I asked what size dome for her to get, and it seems fine for now...she fills 3/4 of one of them, not as much of the other.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon