Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chineese Boob Clamp!

(19-02-2014, 06:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  QUICK! Are there any Chinese translators in the house!!!!!!!!
We need these pronto lol

You ella, don't need those....you have a NICE set already.....I'm jealous of your man that he gets to see you every day

Bet Weird Al Yankovitch would make one!

(19-02-2014, 06:17 AM)Karren Wrote:  Bet Weird Al Yankovitch would make one!

weird al yankmydick? yeah, I bet he would.......

(19-02-2014, 06:17 AM)dad21dawg Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 06:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  QUICK! Are there any Chinese translators in the house!!!!!!!!
We need these pronto lol

You ella, don't need those....you have a NICE set already.....I'm jealous of your man that he gets to see you every day

Well actually dawg hes a workaholic so he rarely see's me!! Probably why I spend wayyyyy too much time on here! But thank you Smile

(19-02-2014, 06:13 AM)Karren Wrote:  I think one of them said they remove stretch marks! lol

I know that they seem to move the fat cells from below to up top.....from the butt to the boobs, thankfully not vice versa....not a big fan of huge butts

We need these pronto lol

Don't mention stretch marks! Ella's real sensitive!

(19-02-2014, 06:19 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
We need these pronto lol

Well actually dawg hes a workaholic so he rarely see's me!! Probably why I spend wayyyyy too much time on here! But thank you Smile

I'm the opposite, can't work due to old injuries and other personal issues.....so I'd be a good stay at home dad etc

(19-02-2014, 06:21 AM)Karren Wrote:  
We need these pronto lol

Actually Karen whatever that was went away lol it appears I jumped the gun! No stretchmarks here Wink

But seriously someone really needs to find out where we can buy one of those cause that is soo cool!!!!!

Your just hoping they make that squishy noise when you pull the laces? lol

(19-02-2014, 06:21 AM)Karren Wrote:  
We need these pronto lol

I've heard that palmers cocoa butter is good for them......I'm just waiting for my fiance to get here thursday night with her noogleberry so we can take the weekend and figure out a good program so she can get her youthful figure back.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon