Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chineese Boob Clamp!

They work on guys too ya know!

(19-02-2014, 06:24 AM)Karren Wrote:  Your just hoping they make that squishy noise when you pull the laces? lol

hahahaha, squishy noise like the farts that the NB domes make when they're not on right

(19-02-2014, 06:25 AM)Karren Wrote:  They work on guys too ya know!

Don't remind me......the thought sends shivers down my spine......I'm big enough all over as it is.....

(19-02-2014, 06:26 AM)dad21dawg Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 06:24 AM)Karren Wrote:  Your just hoping they make that squishy noise when you pull the laces? lol

hahahaha, squishy noise like the farts that the NB domes make when they're not on right

oh yeh that's real sexy that noise ! NOT :p Your mrs will look fantastic. Make sure you lube her up though!

(19-02-2014, 06:28 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

oh yeh that's real sexy that noise ! NOT :p Your mrs will look fantastic. Make sure you lube her up though!

Of course....bought a fresh bottle of grapeseed oil today just for it.....she's already noticing her DD bras are getting tight after just a few days of massage

(19-02-2014, 06:29 AM)dad21dawg Wrote:  

Of course....bought a fresh bottle of grapeseed oil today just for it.....she's already noticing her DD bras are getting tight after just a few days of massage
Aggghhhh oh to have THAT problem lol lucky lady! Good on her Smile

I'l just buy this magic clamp/bustier/corset/fat training/pulley outfit ensomble and I'l have my DD's :p

(19-02-2014, 06:34 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 06:29 AM)dad21dawg Wrote:  

Aggghhhh oh to have THAT problem lol lucky lady! Good on her Smile

I'l just buy this magic clamp/bustier/corset/fat training/pulley outfit ensomble and I'l have my DD's :p
hahahaha, she wishes sometimes that she didn't have THAT problem....was gonna go under the knife to make them c's....but I talked her out of that and into the noogleberry system to enhance what she has....firm and fill.....

What a nice problen your wife has, dad23dawg!

I also want those boob clamps if they really work!

(07-03-2014, 05:17 AM)Koko Wrote:  What a nice problen your wife has, dad23dawg!

I also want those boob clamps if they really work!

TY Koko....she's only had it a couple of weeks.....and was doing the massage the week prior to their arrival, and is now also on the PM. She is noticing small changes so far with the bras feeling a bit tight. not sure when she's coming up for a visit again, but can't wait to take measurements again..

Okay I finally watched this video and well... did anyone ever track down a link for where to buy because I need one pronto. ಠ_ಠ

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon