Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Squat challenge anyone?

Okay, so I searched the forum and didn't find a thread for this already... basically, I was blessed with a large backside for my size. However, this also means that I have some cellulite going on at the age of 21. I also experience a bit more jiggle when I walk than I would like.

I am not good at doing things alone, which is one of the reasons why I love this website so much. I like seeing your progress and getting feedback on mine.

Is anyone interested in doing this with me? This is the challenge I am using http://www.fitsugar.com/30-Day-Squat-Challenge-30806625

I plan to take pics of me after I do the exercises today. I am attaching an edited pic where you can still see my underbutt wrinkles haha since it's all I have at the moment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(19-02-2014, 08:44 PM)echapman Wrote:  Okay, so I searched the forum and didn't find a thread for this already... basically, I was blessed with a large backside for my size. However, this also means that I have some cellulite going on at the age of 21. I also experience a bit more jiggle when I walk than I would like.

I am not good at doing things alone, which is one of the reasons why I love this website so much. I like seeing your progress and getting feedback on mine.

Is anyone interested in doing this with me? This is the challenge I am using http://www.fitsugar.com/30-Day-Squat-Challenge-30806625

I plan to take pics of me after I do the exercises today. I am attaching an edited pic where you can still see my underbutt wrinkles haha since it's all I have at the moment.

Yes, some of "us" would be so blessed to have those little wrinkles!, Wink it's a great idea, start we out me for now! Rolleyes I'll catch up later! Big Grin

Love the enthusiasm!!, it's definitely contagious!! Smile

Mistress~Lotus, yay! Let's get our asses in gear :p

I just did day one... I almost died D: I did not realize how out of shape I am. I am hoping the combination of this + getting back into hoop dancing will knock off all these newlywed squishy bits I have somehow gained. So, I did 30 mins of my hoop dancing plus the squat challenge. I can already tell I am going to be sore tomorrow.

I also took a pic which I will post in a bit. Made sure to use the awful bathroom lighting to show off all my hail damage.

(19-02-2014, 10:37 PM)echapman Wrote:  Mistress~Lotus, yay! Let's get our asses in gear :p

I just did day one... I almost died D: I did not realize how out of shape I am. I am hoping the combination of this + getting back into hoop dancing will knock off all these newlywed squishy bits I have somehow gained. So, I did 30 mins of my hoop dancing plus the squat challenge. I can already tell I am going to be sore tomorrow.

I also took a pic which I will post in a bit. Made sure to use the awful bathroom lighting to show off all my hail damage.

Awesome! Big Grin

What do you think about the backward donkey kicks? I think libertybell mentioned it. Smile

We used to do them all the time when I worked at a gym and was actually in shape!... and I also looked like a 10-year-old boy..., but anyways. They are a great work out! Unfortunately I am pigeon-toed and sway backed so leg exercises are a bit more difficult for me. That is why I picked the squat challenge so I could build up my strength. I am definitely going to start doing them when I build up my core, though!

(19-02-2014, 11:03 PM)echapman Wrote:  We used to do them all the time when I worked at a gym and was actually in shape!... and I also looked like a 10-year-old boy..., but anyways. They are a great work out! Unfortunately I am pigeon-toed and sway backed so leg exercises are a bit more difficult for me. That is why I picked the squat challenge so I could build up my strength. I am definitely going to start doing them when I build up my core, though!

Well show us how it's done girlfriend!, Big Grin

I love a challenge! Wink

I'd like to join you! I don't have a camera, though. Sad

You don't have to have a camera! I just document everything for myself so I really know there is a difference. Glad you're on board!

I'll join you. I need to get in shape anyways. Not trying to shrink the ass, but rather grow it, but I guess it should work since I don't have much fat there. I'll do day 1 on friday.

Now if only I could get someone else to do stomach exercises with me so I'll be guilted into doing them. lol

I'm in! :p
I'm just like you, my bottom is thicker, and my chest is small Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon