Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Squat challenge anyone?

(07-05-2014, 01:35 PM)peggy Wrote:  I finished the challenge some days ago but will continue to squat.
I measure 1 inch more around my butt. Wink

An inch in only 30 days is a lot ! Congrats Peggy

I am doing squats to try and grow my behind. How long does it take and how many squats per day do you have to do?

(13-05-2014, 05:57 AM)Ceci82 Wrote:  
(07-05-2014, 01:35 PM)peggy Wrote:  I finished the challenge some days ago but will continue to squat.
I measure 1 inch more around my butt. Wink

An inch in only 30 days is a lot ! Congrats Peggy

Thanks Ceci. I have taken some before and after pics, but do not see much of a difference. But I can definitely measure it. Tongue

Will take maca in approx. 2 weeks and hope it will make my butt even rounder. I measure 91 cm now around my hips/butt. I will continue to squat. Wink

Here is a pic which I took today.

[attachment=6581]

And here another pic when I push my butt out. Blush

[attachment=6582]

Peggy your butt is so cute and round! I'm sure maca will help make it even rounder and bigger. Just make sure you squat and work out.

I squat everyday right before I shower in the morning, 4 sets of 50 so 200 every morning. I want mine to get bigger too but I will wait till after my boobs grow to start adding supplements for my butt. Definitely planning on taking Maca again. Was thinking about applying Isosensual curves cream, been reading amazing reviews about it. I'm not sure if it's permanent though. Anyone tried it?
I kinda already have a big butt, especially that my legs are so slim and I've got small hips and waist, I think that makes it look bigger too. But I feel like as my boobs are growing, I don't want one to bigger than the other. I want both to be big Smile I'm greedy hehe

Definitely going to try this! Thanks for the website!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon