Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Squat challenge anyone?

(21-02-2014, 08:35 PM)echapman Wrote:  
(21-02-2014, 08:19 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Just did day 1. I am so outta shape lol. Squats should probably not make a person out of breath, or immediately sore. I'm sweating as well. Those leg kick ones really got to me.

Ah well, I guess it wasn't that bad. Didn't take that long. It's just I'm so outta shape I'm kinda amazed I'm even alive lol

I am on day three and I think I have realized that I am in fact a sea sponge and am not meant for this much exercise ;p My legs and butt are killing me! My husband wanted sexy time last night and I was like uhhh... can we just, like, spoon and do it? I was too sore!

LOL...I'm seriously having a little trouble walking already. Can't say I blame ya for not being into "sexy time". lmao...between this and planks I'm either going to shape up or explode my heart.;p

I guess I should take a pic of my ass and thighs to see what changes. Don't worry though, I won't slap it into your thread's face. That seems a bit forward.

hahahaha

Go ahead and post! I still need to post mine. I decided to take it in the worst possible lighting so I could really see my progress... yeah, it looks like chewed up bubblegum. I will post though!

Ok, if you say post, then here's a pic of my tiny ass, and giants thighs...in my new corset Big Grin

Day 1 of Hell Exhaustion challenge lol

[attachment=5568]

Gawd I am exausted just reading about all these excecise Sad think I will sit down and watch ya butts Smile

(22-02-2014, 04:44 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Gawd I am exausted just reading about all these excecise Sad think I will sit down and watch ya butts Smile

That sounds like the way to go.

Argh, today when I tried to get out of bed, I literally fell back in LOL. My thighs are so fucking sore!

Anyways, I did day 2. 10 reps of each. Hell. By the end of it I was struggling to straighten out my legs after dropping down. My thighs are pissed off.

(22-02-2014, 10:29 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(22-02-2014, 04:44 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Gawd I am exausted just reading about all these excecise Sad think I will sit down and watch ya butts Smile

That sounds like the way to go.

Argh, today when I tried to get out of bed, I literally fell back in LOL. My thighs are so fucking sore!

Anyways, I did day 2. 10 reps of each. Hell. By the end of it I was struggling to straighten out my legs after dropping down. My thighs are pissed off.

I m giggling here Big Grin

Day 3: My legs are numb.

Uhh so horrible I'll post my before eeww winter butt

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-02-2014, 01:04 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Uhh so horrible I'll post my before eeww winter butt

WwwwoooooO !!! Did you say that butt was horrible ?? A straw poll here will say that looks like one fit butt . And you have gorgeous shape .many here can just dream for that shape Smile

Hey!
That's what i waited for lol ..
I'm only 18 but I have cellulite since 2 years. And i did squats for half an year but i stopped doing it regulary, so i still have cellulite. My butt growed a lot because of the squats, so i have a quite big butt now and i love it! Big Grin

This thread motivates me to do squats again! (But i don't attach a photo of my butt, i don't want it to be on the Internet)
I'm starting tomorrow, when I'm healthy again. Hope that i will have success.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon