Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Squat challenge anyone?

(23-02-2014, 01:04 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Uhh so horrible I'll post my before eeww winter butt

Where do I sign up for the winter butt.....

Hugs! Bonita sweetheart! Big Grin

(23-02-2014, 01:12 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(23-02-2014, 01:04 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Uhh so horrible I'll post my before eeww winter butt

WwwwoooooO !!! Did you say that butt was horrible ?? A straw poll here will say that looks like one fit butt . And you have gorgeous shape .many here can just dream for that shape Smile

Smile thanks maybe i overreacted i was shocked trying on the bikini in the mirror you know not summer I wear more clothes I don't see it become a bit flabby maybe it looks better in picture but its a quite untoned in life maybe you can't see when im still but it I walk it would see.

(25-02-2014, 02:22 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(23-02-2014, 01:12 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

WwwwoooooO !!! Did you say that butt was horrible ?? A straw poll here will say that looks like one fit butt . And you have gorgeous shape .many here can just dream for that shape Smile

Smile thanks maybe i overreacted i was shocked trying on the bikini in the mirror you know not summer I wear more clothes I don't see it become a bit flabby maybe it looks better in picture but its a quite untoned in life maybe you can't see when im still but it I walk it would see.

Ooohhh I can just picture that lovely butt jiggle when u walk :p

(23-02-2014, 11:37 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  

Where do I sign up for the winter butt.....

Hugs! Bonita sweetheart! Big Grin

I could share x hugs Mistress

I can feel it a very little I'm on day 4 I hope it does make a noticeable change.
@Echapman your hoop dancing what is it do you go to classes I wanted to try hooping everyone was saying its good for a thinner waist so I do have a hoop but all I can do with it is spin it on my waist what is a good easy work out to do with it?

I'm entering day 7. the first 4 I was really sore, now its not so bad.

Oh yeah, I think Bonita's "winter butt" already won the squat challenge. Like before it even started lol

Quote:I'm entering day 7. the first 4 I was really sore, now its not so bad.
I'm not sore anymore either, but somehow everyday feels harder. Sad I'm glad today is a rest day.

(28-02-2014, 02:21 AM)prettylily Wrote:  
Quote:I'm entering day 7. the first 4 I was really sore, now its not so bad.
I'm not sore anymore either, but somehow everyday feels harder. Sad I'm glad today is a rest day.

I offload 4~5 pallets of goods once a week , and at my age it just about right Blush

I missed day 9. Sad I guess it's the 31 day challenge for me, now.

(01-03-2014, 05:33 PM)prettylily Wrote:  I missed day 9. Sad I guess it's the 31 day challenge for me, now.

You picked a good one to skip. Day 9 today was awful for some reason. I guess coming off the break on 8 its a lot of squats.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon