Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to C cup! :)

(20-02-2014, 04:45 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  Hello everyone! I'm new here and after reading almost whole forum I decided to create my thread!

I started nbe 3 on Jan 29, 2014 with natureday's 6 month program, and after 2 weeks added cream too.

for the first 10 days I used up 1 liquid bottle, and after that I started taking 3 pills a day.
I'm also taking flaxseed oil capsules and massaging with it.
I'm seeing fullness so far but no growth.
I just ordered noogleberry and will also include that in my program.

My starting stats:
height:5'6
Weight:117 pounds
hips:36"
bust 32"
under bust 28.5
Waist 25.5

I lost lots of weight this past year but I think my breasts have stayed. I used to wear 34B, but about month ago I got measured at VS and they told me I was 32D, and even though the bra fits, I'm far from D haha
My goal is to be a 34C by this summer if possible, and after that i would like to increase it to D Tongue

Please don't hesitate to write your suggestions, like, should I add PM?

here's my starting pic (yes, I was too lazy to take off the top)

Hi chocoholic, cute username btw!

You're so tiny! Big Grin

Was it with excitement that you went through you're nature day supply?. I think we've all been guilty of doing similar. (Me) Rolleyes

You have to be careful when/where you get your PM from. Plenty of repackaging scams and fillers out there!

The most popular brand is ainterol, so for reliability and safety it's the best choice that's out there. (No, I'm not on there payroll)

Plenty of other info here, just give a shout for questions! Wink

Those are REALLY cute!! MUCH good luck with your improvements!! I hope you can get them as big ass you want!! Just a word of advice, though, next time you take a picture of them, you should stand up straight instead of being a bit hunched over because that make them look a bit smaller.
Take care, hun!! Welcome to the forum!! :-)

(20-02-2014, 06:30 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(20-02-2014, 04:45 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  Hello everyone! I'm new here and after reading almost whole forum I decided to create my thread!

I started nbe 3 on Jan 29, 2014 with natureday's 6 month program, and after 2 weeks added cream too.

for the first 10 days I used up 1 liquid bottle, and after that I started taking 3 pills a day.
I'm also taking flaxseed oil capsules and massaging with it.
I'm seeing fullness so far but no growth.
I just ordered noogleberry and will also include that in my program.

My starting stats:
height:5'6
Weight:117 pounds
hips:36"
bust 32"
under bust 28.5
Waist 25.5

I lost lots of weight this past year but I think my breasts have stayed. I used to wear 34B, but about month ago I got measured at VS and they told me I was 32D, and even though the bra fits, I'm far from D haha
My goal is to be a 34C by this summer if possible, and after that i would like to increase it to D Tongue

Please don't hesitate to write your suggestions, like, should I add PM?

here's my starting pic (yes, I was too lazy to take off the top)

Hi chocoholic, cute username btw!

You're so tiny! Big Grin

Was it with excitement that you went through you're nature day supply?. I think we've all been guilty of doing similar. (Me) Rolleyes

You have to be careful when/where you get your PM from. Plenty of repackaging scams and fillers out there!

The most popular brand is ainterol, so for reliability and safety it's the best choice that's out there. (No, I'm not on there payroll)

Plenty of other info here, just give a shout for questions! Wink

Thank you! Tongue
haha yes, I thought using a lot of the liquid would give me fast results, but meh, nothing noticeable, and that was supposed to be a 1 month supply lol
yes I was thinking about purchasing ainterol PM, but I'm not sure if I should take it along with natureday, or wait till I'm out of it and start taking it then.

(20-02-2014, 06:30 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Those are REALLY cute!! MUCH good luck with your improvements!! I hope you can get them as big ass you want!! Just a word of advice, though, next time you take a picture of them, you should stand up straight instead of being a bit hunched over because that make them look a bit smaller.

Thank you! :*
Thanks for the tip, next photo session is due in 1 week Big Grin

(21-02-2014, 03:16 AM)chocoholic Wrote:  
(20-02-2014, 06:30 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Those are REALLY cute!! MUCH good luck with your improvements!! I hope you can get them as big ass you want!! Just a word of advice, though, next time you take a picture of them, you should stand up straight instead of being a bit hunched over because that make them look a bit smaller.

Thank you! :*
Thanks for the tip, next photo session is due in 1 week Big Grin

Quite welcome, hun!! Glad I could help!! Oops!! I just noticed that I typed "ass" instead of "as"!! Sorry, I was REALLY tired and forgot to proofread.
Tongue 

so it's been 29 days since I started my regimen, and the measuring tape says that I have gained 1 inch? My breasts are definitely fuller, but I don't "see" any difference. here's my progress pic so far.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It could be the different position of your arms but they look a lot fuller!
1 inch in just 29 days is awesome Smile

You look definitely bigger. Look, I made a comparison pic:

(27-02-2014, 02:33 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  It could be the different position of your arms but the look a lot fuller!
1 inch in just 29 days is awesome Smile

yes that might be it, plus I just got my period, so they might just be swollen because of it, I just hope it's real growth and I continue like this eery month hehe Tongue

(27-02-2014, 02:44 PM)peggy Wrote:  You look definitely bigger. Look, I made a comparison pic:

wow, thank you girly!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon