Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

It Works body wraps - anyone tried this?

I'm interested in body wraps and came upon the 'it works' brand and wondered if any of you ladies have tried it? I'm not looking for a weight loss miracle! I'm just trying to find something to help tighten my tummy etc because its been two years now since I gave birth to my son and I havnt been able to shake the extra fatty skin. Any suggestions are appreciated! Thx guys.

I don't know the brand, but I had a friend who did a wrap party a few years ago and she loved it! She apparently got great results from it.

Thank you! Its nice to hear it from a real person than all the reviews that I'm not quite sure whether to believe or not! I wish I could find a more permanent or even semi-permanent fix tho.. Other than surgery. Even when I was, in my opinion, crazy skinny before I had ever got prego. I had insanely loose fatty skin..perhaps there's nothing you can do naturally other than wraps frequently..may as well give it a shot!

Well I don't know either about the brand but here in Germany there are special clinics where you can go and people will do it for you. My sister has done it one time and she did say she saw some shrinking. It is not something major but still noticeable naked. But if you have loose skin you can try start lifting weight. This will give you better results then the body wrap.

Body wraps only work because the dehydrate the cells.

Once you hydrate you'll lose the results.

I tried a home made batch and it worked very will
reduced belly for about 4 days, yet all these wraps are not permanent
you must do it once a week after your final results

I lost 2 inch's over night with a cayanne pepper and chili homeade wrap
make sure you drink lots of water too you'll sweat a lot but it helps shrink fat cells and helps with water retention ........drinking more water won't effect your results in my experience with chili wraps =p

I am having a cellulite and that extra fat on my skin is not looking nice. So, please suggest me some tips what should I do.
------------
http://www.cellublue.com/

Don't do the It Works body wraps! I did it once, and omg, it made me super sick! Like I got a fever and started throwing up after, started shaking, etc. It's not worth the price you pay for those things. I heard working out as far as weight training and using bio oil on your skin will tighten it back up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon