Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I mix progesterone cream with herbs?

Hi,
I bought progesterone cream at the store today and I was wondering if I can mix it with herbs like fenugreek and fennel for maximum growth....or is that too much?

I also would like to know.Thanks!

The problem with doing that is that you use progesterone cream much differently to breast lotion/oil.
-you aren't supposed to use progesterone cream everyday no more than every couple days.
-your also not meant to only put it on your breasts but to rotate between areas of thin skin and little fat eg inside wrists, neck a little to start on the breasts is fine though.
-its often only recommends a pea size amount so much much less.
See adding herbs to this probably won't be as useful as adding them to a topical for breast massage try to find one as natural as possible avoid mineral oils like baby oil use plant based oil instead.

is it oke to take FG during the follicular phase and the PC in the luteal phase?

How long should I suppose te use the PC? How many moths? I've used for one month and a half.

(26-02-2014, 11:10 AM)Desert Rose Wrote:  is it oke to take FG during the follicular phase and the PC in the luteal phase?

How long should I suppose te use the PC? How many moths? I've used for one month and a half.

I actually read the PC cream should not be used in the last week of Luteal Phase because your body is already producing Progesterone on its own. I think it says that on the bottle.
Is there a reason why FG only in follicular phase? I have been taking it throughout!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon