Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update photos. do you see a difference?

I have had to stop using my breast enlargement cream (naturaful) indefinitely as the combination of the cream and my birth control has lead me to have a lump in my breast (I go on the 25th to see the doctor, I'm pretty sure it's just a cyst or fat mass as it changes size with my cycle and I am on Ohip (Canadian governed health insurance ) so I am clueless as to how to acquire a hormone test.

My doctor pretty much flat out refused saying that I don't need it.

I am going to attach photos to this thread.
The first four photos are from a week in of using my nbe cream. The additional three photos are from yesterday
Two weeks after stopping the cream (which in total I used for a month and a half) and have been massaging on and off (sporadically).
These photos are taken during my placebo pill week so I'm guessing they are of the least amount of water retention/swelling.

Do any of you see a difference? Should I keep up with massage until I can find some definitive answers regarding whether or not I can continue with cream?
Thanks for all of your help!

I'm about to go on to the computer and edit in the photos as I need to shrink there file size.

I measure at 33-26-36
33 has been the same as far as I know, but I'm asking more about fullness (keeping in mind the first photos I am mid cycle of birth control pills.) Thanks! Smile

These are the primary photos I took.

These photos are from yesterday

They do look a little rounder, I think.

From what I can see they look just a slight rounder, but kinda hard to tell still!

To me Beckums, they look like they are filling out.

I think they are filling out.
Do they feel fuller?

They feel fuller (:
Update pics.Big Grin

Btw, I just came home with 32 Bs and C's (:

More (:
And next post will have a pic with my 34 B on

A little bit of room but this bra didn't come in 32 C and it was too cute.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon