Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice please on a cleanse/break please - thanks in advance!

Smile 

I have say 2.5 weeks until my cycle starts up again.
Id like to use this time to do a cleanse. I was aiming for a total estrogen cleanse and am somewhat conflicted about EPO usage during this time..
Id like to tackle any internal inflammation so hoping to UP my overall essential fatty acids to around 5-6000 mgs per day. Combo of omega 6/3's
Along with a good milk thistle formula, and turmeric.

Can someone advise what's the best cleansing period for? ie 2 weeks?

Is it ok to take EPO during this time? - if it balances the hormones then wouldn't it be better for you to be in balance instead of potentially throwing things out of wack whilst on the cleanse?

Thanks Smile

(22-02-2014, 08:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I have say 2.5 weeks until my cycle starts up again.
Id like to use this time to do a cleanse. I was aiming for a total estrogen cleanse and am somewhat conflicted about EPO usage during this time..
Id like to tackle any internal inflammation so hoping to UP my overall essential fatty acids to around 5-6000 mgs per day. Combo of omega 6/3's

Is it ok to take EPO during this time? - if it balances the hormones then wouldn't it be better for you to be in balance instead of potentially throwing things out of wack whilst on the cleanse?

Thanks Smile

Just juice with greens every morning and add a little fruit for the enzyme action. I find that's actually alot easier than taking pills or drinking teas. I like to add dandelions fresh with my orange juice.

(22-02-2014, 08:31 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(22-02-2014, 08:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I have say 2.5 weeks until my cycle starts up again.

Thanks Smile

Just juice with greens every morning and add a little fruit for the enzyme action. I find that's actually alot easier than taking pills or drinking teas. I like to add dandelions fresh with my orange juice.

Thanks tibetan. Yes hate pill popping also. Didnt consider juicing and have weatgrass and dandelion tea so can throw that in there.

Dont know how il handle not having fenugreek as it helps with my digestion Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon