Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SWANSON'S BO FOR SALE!

Hi all!

I have switched my program to 8 months of trial on PM Wink So that means my break from BO is much longer than I originally anticipated.

I bought Swanson's brand of BO pills for my maintanence, end of last year Nov. I have no use for them now, so if anyone wants to them and not have to pay shipping as you would with swanson, let me know.

I have 320 caps of (250mg) and sorry no bottles but I can put them in one for you. I like to place my goods in glass jarsRolleyes when I get my stuff.

So the price is $30 with shipping and insurance covered on my end. It will have tracking.

Pm me if interested. By the way, they smell just as potent as BB or UB! I was very happy about that!

(23-02-2014, 07:03 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hi all!

I have switched my program to 8 months of trial on PM Wink So that means my break from BO is much longer than I originally anticipated.

I bought Swanson's brand of BO pills for my maintanence, end of last year Nov. I have no use for them now, so if anyone wants to them and not have to pay shipping as you would with swanson, let me know.

I have 320 caps of (250mg) and sorry no bottles but I can put them in one for you. I like to place my goods in glass jarsRolleyes when I get my stuff.

So the price is $30 with shipping and insurance covered on my end. It will have tracking.

SOLD!
Pm me if interested. By the way, they smell just as potent as BB or UB! I was very happy about that!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon