Poll: Have you had success with changing nose shape naturally? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes with a nose clip - please comment
0%
0%
Yes with other ways - please comment
0%
0%
No - please comment what you tried
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nose advice please..

Hi everyone,
I hope this is an appropriate place to ask since you all seem so helpful and believe in natural body changes without surgery..

I desperately would like to know if anyone has tried anything like Nose right, Nose Huggie, Nose Up, Nose Magic etc - basically one of those clips that goes on your nose and supposedly slims the cartilage?

I have tried googling and youtube for honest reviews but i just get a load of junk really.

I understand I cant change the bone structure but it's mainly the lower part of my nose is too wide and the tip is rounded so it makes me so unphotogenic and self conscious of photos and to be honest I just really would love to feel confident in photos and not worry about my nose all the time as I love taking photos and having memories of days out but I just hate photos of myself because of my nose!! It is so undefined at the tip and spreads out when I smile so in photos it looks odd!

I know make up tricks etc but I would just love to be able to slim my nose more permanently. Can anyone give any advice on how to do this please or if any of those clips work? Thanks so much!

There's a lot of info in this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14140

And some more: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14213

my advice if you want to reshape your nose like make smaller nose nose make thinner etc then try nose right tool that make your nose smaller.

None of these will change the bone shape though. Only if you want to manipulate your cartiladge. Then it can be great I think.

look into hormones and chinese medicine. You prob have a bulbous tip from organ issues or an imbalance. TCM can face diagnose.
Sure, why not, try a nose up, but I'd be worried that these tools would create some kind of sagging in another part of the nose. If I hated my nose completely, id try it with optimism. But if there is a part of your nose you are happy with, id be cautious of using these devices as some say it altered other areas they did not want.

(24-02-2014, 10:30 AM)ThinkPositive Wrote:  Hi everyone,
I hope this is an appropriate place to ask since you all seem so helpful and believe in natural body changes without surgery..

I desperately would like to know if anyone has tried anything like Nose right, Nose Huggie, Nose Up, Nose Magic etc - basically one of those clips that goes on your nose and supposedly slims the cartilage?

I have tried googling and youtube for honest reviews but i just get a load of junk really.

I understand I cant change the bone structure but it's mainly the lower part of my nose is too wide and the tip is rounded so it makes me so unphotogenic and self conscious of photos and to be honest I just really would love to feel confident in photos and not worry about my nose all the time as I love taking photos and having memories of days out but I just hate photos of myself because of my nose!! It is so undefined at the tip and spreads out when I smile so in photos it looks odd!

I know make up tricks etc but I would just love to be able to slim my nose more permanently. Can anyone give any advice on how to do this please or if any of those clips work? Thanks so much!

You can try searching for reviews on the noseclips on YouTube. I did once and found a few reviews. They seem to work but takes about a year to see any significant changes. There's probably a few ways to slightly alter your nose naturally. To keep it from getting worse don't pick ur nose and keep pinching the tip.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon