Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hi, new and ethusiastic but my english is bad!

Wink 

hallo everybody, I'm just new but I really want to try NBE Big Grin
my difficult is that I'm from Italy and I really have difficult in understanding english Huh
so, that's a good reason to study it.. but meanwhile... can you please tell me if there a summary post I can start from?
thank you Rolleyes

Try here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15

Really, though, you kind of have to read through the forum and see what you think will work for you.

Good luck!

(24-02-2014, 10:25 PM)magenta Wrote:  hallo everybody, I'm just new but I really want to try NBE Big Grin
my difficult is that I'm from Italy and I really have difficult in understanding english Huh
so, that's a good reason to study it.. but meanwhile... can you please tell me if there a summary post I can start from?
thank you Rolleyes

Welcome magenta , don't worry about your English , as long you understand the threads and we understand what you type , it will be fine .
Please make effort to read information . If you are not too sure about something don't be afraid to ask . There are many knowledgable people here .
Once you understand you can create your own plan . Remember no 2people are same so it is trial and error of what works for you.
Once you start a program it is wise to take pics and do so periodically so you can keep track of your growth.
Happy boobie growth Smile

Hi Magenta, I'm from Italy too! This is an occasion to improve our english (while growing boobs ehehe)! Wink
Welcome to the forum!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon