Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

F-Cup Cookies from Japan

Has anyone heard of or has tried F-Cup cookies from Japan? They contain PM. I've tried a box with a 2 week supply and they worked! My B-cup became fuller! They were so nice 0_0 It's just too bad the Asian mall I got it from closed Sad I don't really like ordering things from the internet...

Has anyone else tried them? and continued for more than a month?

And they taste pretty good! I loved eating 'em, hehe! Tongue

You could try baking them yourself? That's what I do with maca since I don't like the taste.

I've tried. Didn't really work for me... Sad

PM cookie !! Oh yes please :p I luuuurrrvvvv cookies Smile

hmm i wonder if cookie monster grew breasts from eating f-cup cookies.....hahhahhahahaah

(25-02-2014, 07:42 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  You could try baking them yourself? That's what I do with maca since I don't like the taste.

one thing to consider when you are taking a 'raw' supplement and cooking it, may change the chemical and medicinal qualities, sometimes it enhances and sometimes it decreases the medicinal value, dependent on plant genus and species....just somethin to dwell on.if it doesn alter medicinal properties then no biggie

i mixed crushed flax seeds on peanut butter toast because of flavor is nasty on flaxseeds,so i hear u about the maca taste. bonita

An F cup is actually more of a DD in Japan.

I do remember seeing them on a website but don't remember which

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon