Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brand Spanking New- What can you tell from my pics?

Heart 

Hello! I'm brand new to this site as a member (although I've been here numerous times just reading as a guest) and I'm in sore need of some guidance! HELP!

I'm 21 yrs., serve in the Air Force, 5'8", muscular build, 160lbs. I'm a B cup but am dying for so much more! I tried Maca root with progesterone cream and feel like it reduced the amount of hard breast tissue I had!!

1) Based on the shape/nipples... am I underdeveloped or just doomed?
2) Advice on NBE?
3) Anyone know how being naturally muscular might effect hormones?

PICS BELOW

Yes maca can increase testosterone which you probably have a good amount of being muscular you could try your progesterone cream with an an it androgen like spearmint and something like fenugreek or pueraria.
You have a nice amount to start with they are nice shape.
One thing I can tell though is you tan in a bra :p

(25-02-2014, 08:02 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Yes maca can increase testosterone which you probably have a good amount of being muscular you could try spearmint and something like fenugreek or pueraria.
You have a nice amount to start with they are nice shape.

BonitaDDs thank you so much for replying! I've read so many of your posts on here!

I've stopped the maca ASAP!! I'm currently looking into the Pueraria and herbs like Saw Palmetto. What would you say is the most important herb or two?

BonitaDD - I didn't see your tan comment earlier lol. I wear a bikini that has underwire so its almost like a bra. My sad attempt to push them up a little Sad

(25-02-2014, 07:48 AM)frustrated1492 Wrote:  Hello! I'm brand new to this site as a member (although I've been here numerous times just reading as a guest) and I'm in sore need of some guidance! HELP!

I'm 21 yrs., serve in the Air Force, 5'8", muscular build, 160lbs. I'm a B cup but am dying for so much more! I tried Maca root with progesterone cream and feel like it reduced the amount of hard breast tissue I had!!

2) Advice on NBE?

PICS BELOW
You have good base to start Nbe . If you have androgynous features than you could have higher testorone . SP , peony , spearmint tea will suppress testorone . PM will help in boobie growth , and a massage program will help it along.

(25-02-2014, 08:34 AM)frustrated1492 Wrote:  BonitaDD - I didn't see your tan comment earlier lol. I wear a bikini that has underwire so its almost like a bra. My sad attempt to push them up a little Sad

I didn't mean in a bad way actually in a good way you have a really nice shape breasts to start you should be able to grow well and all I can tell from the pictures is the bikini lines.
Uh I just noticed my phone corrected anti androgen to an it annoying
I think saw palmetto and pm could work well, saw palmetto is an anti androgen pm is phytoestrogen.
Would you cycle pueraria with progesterone cream?

Thanks!! I'm hoping I'm a good candidate and just missed the boob fairy train due to hormone imbalance. And I'm going to order the PM, started taking the SP yesterday and will cycle the progesterone cream... but not exactly sure about how to do that. Also, how many mg of SP? I wanna kick start this process but don't want to go overboard and get migraines!!

I can tell that you already have GORGEOUS tits!! I hope you get what you want here at the breast farm without ruining the beautiful ones you already have. :-)

(25-02-2014, 07:48 AM)frustrated1492 Wrote:  Hello! I'm brand new to this site as a member (although I've been here numerous times just reading as a guest) and I'm in sore need of some guidance! HELP!

2) Advice on NBE?

PICS BELOW

Have you done a hormone panel ? Are you testorone dominant ?
Do your basics before starting a program .
Loads of information in faq's .
Wishing you luck. On your journey

Missed Miss - I'm hopeful that I can't go anywhere but up from here! I tried the maca root, thinking it lowered testosterone levels (wrong apparently) and no longer have the 'disk' of hard breast tissue that i did! But thank you for your very generous compliment! It made me blush Blush

Myboobs - I want to do a hormone test but not sure how expensive/complicated it is. I'll definitely look into it! I'm...stationed far away for a little while longer, and not sure if it could be mailed here. But when I get back home- definitely!!

Here's a full-body picture so you can kinda get a feel for my body type and BonitaDD's- that's the bikini I tan in! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon