Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brand Spanking New- What can you tell from my pics?

(27-02-2014, 05:42 AM)frustrated1492 Wrote:  Missed Miss - I'm hopeful that I can't go anywhere but up from here! I tried the maca root, thinking it lowered testosterone levels (wrong apparently) and no longer have the 'disk' of hard breast tissue that i did! But thank you for your very generous compliment! It made me blush Blush

Myboobs - I want to do a hormone test but not sure how expensive/complicated it is. I'll definitely look into it! I'm...stationed far away for a little while longer, and not sure if it could be mailed here. But when I get back home- definitely!!

Here's a full-body picture so you can kinda get a feel for my body type and BonitaDD's- that's the bikini I tan in! lol
holy molly !! u got one hot bod there :O !! why is my tongue hanging out ?Blush
i m sure you would respond well to PM . its a start and always change program . dont forget to look at deer massage and noogling .

Your breasts are nice and you have a lovely figure. Smile
Good luck with your journey.

Frustrated, your body is GORGEOUS. I'm definitely envious Smile

Thank you everyone! Your compliments mean a lot. I'm sure y'all can relate... I still hate going out (and rarely do) in a bikini! Maybe in 6 months I'll be good to go and posting success pictures on here!

I've been taking the Saw Palmetto... had a few stomach pains so I'm just staying with one pill per day till my body gets used to it. Also, I've been consistent with a 1/day FSO massage.... I wonder how things will go after my PM gets here? I wonder how much herbs is too much for lowering T levels...

Nice bikini you look great and really quite curvy.

You've got great boobs to start with! Many would love your size!

(02-03-2014, 03:02 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  You've got great boobs to start with! Many would love your size!

I swear they appear bigger in pictures than what they really are... shadows and such. lol BUT I'm holding out hope it'll change! How long did it take before any of you saw change?

Cycle 1- Day 18
I think starting out the the SP was the perfect choice for me. Today some jiggling caught my attention and noticed they felt heavier! Hopefully the lower T levels will be the key to my success! I'm continuing with the FSO massage as well. I'll keep ya'll posted over the next several weeks/months/years/decades - however long it takes! lol Tongue

Have you ever heard of Bovine Ovary? That will cancel out your excess testosterone. You can get it online.

Yes, I've heard of BO. I just recently got some PM cream in the mail. After my monthly fun, I'm going to give that a go along with the SP and PC.

How much is too much on all the T - decreasing herbs/creams/pills??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon